Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment First time doing heroin soon

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
I am going to iv heroin very soon, I am just going to write in my diary first about it and then I will prepare the solution for injection.

I have never tried any opiates and it´s been over a year since I used any substance so I am very excited and nervous. I am making this thread in case I OD and die so if I don´t respond in a few days you know why. If all goes well I will of course be updating about my experience in this thread.

I am doing 5-7mg to start with and see if I feel any effects and go from there.

Don't do it bro, sell heroin instead and maybe you'll be able to date a junkie

Don't do it bro, sell heroin instead and maybe you'll be able to date a junkie
It´s not only about girls but I also have an illness with my throat that ruins my life which I have made another thread about. And I am going to kill myself in a month time anyways and this is on my bucket list so mind as well get some pleasure.

And I start low so I think I will be fine, it´s just IF it goes wrong and I don´t answer you know why.
I have also fasted for 5 hours now and I am pretty hungry but at least I won´t have much to throw up.

I will be washing my hands now and start mixing :)

Last edited:
If you want to kill yourself soon either way it is fine I guess.

I dont want to try heroin because I know I would get addicted in a heartbeat.

Heroin is really bad shit bro, just get drunk safely, sat at your smelly couch.

If it's brown #3 H then I'd recommend you stick a bit of the foil and smoke it if you've never tried it before.

"It's not addictive because it's boring". - Doug Stanhope on Heroin.

I am going to iv heroin very soon, I am just going to write in my diary first about it and then I will prepare the solution for injection.

I have never tried any opiates and it´s been over a year since I used any substance so I am very excited and nervous. I am making this thread in case I OD and die so if I don´t respond in a few days you know why. If all goes well I will of course be updating about my experience in this thread.

I am doing 5-7mg to start with and see if I feel any effects and go from there.

pics with your name on it or fake

the heroin experience

Boring as fuck just got tired although I was very comfortable when I was laying in bed. But I also failed the shot so only got 20 units in with approximately 10-15mg.

So I might try a full dose tonight or maybe tomorrow and see how it goes.

Boring as fuck just got tired although I was very comfortable when I was laying in bed. But I also failed the shot so only got 20 units in with approximately 10-15mg.

So I might try a full dose tonight or maybe tomorrow and see how it goes.
Mdma

^this

If you have no idea about how to dose your heroin you're really better off snorting and smoking it go get a feeling. Junkcels unite.

EDIT: Probably you wouldn't even feel such a small dose of bad street h when you are nervous, even IV.

So lucky. I wish I could just rot away and die in a Chinese opium den.

It´s not street heroin it´s from the DNM and well I don´t think I want to try it again because now I got brainfog, nausea on and off and tired as hell. I hate comedowns and hangovers from drugs.

MDMA is the best, heroin is the most boring thing I have tried I just kept nodding and eventually falling asleep. The only plus side was I was very comfortable laying in bed.

I even have a gram of testet MDMA that I have testet with 3 different test kits. But I am not going to use it since I just hate the comedown of drugs. But yeah MDMA is amazing, one of the best days of my life was on MDMA.

Have fun. Don't die