Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion First thread

RR2XCUP

RR2XCUP

Banned
-
Hello my niggers wassup I present myself Im 18 never had sex or gf and Im neet since september I hope you accept me on this forum my bois.

Hello, my younger sister is also 18 but I hear her being plowed nearly every night by her Chad boyfriend. Welcome greycel.

>Inceldom discussion
Fucking GrAYs man.

Hello my niggers wassup I present myself Im 18 never had sex or gf and Im neet since september I hope you accept me on this forum my bois.
Have you tried GayMaxxing?

hello, as an initiation, go out and punch a foid in the face

Hello, my younger sister is also 18 but I hear her being plowed nearly every night by her Chad boyfriend. Welcome greycel.
Brutal i would beat the slut

I am 23 male, KHHTV(Kissless, Hugless, Handholdless, Touchless Virgin), no female contacts other than relatives(Haven't seen in years).

for real:dafuckfeels:

that some ER level shit, thankgod i got no toilet sister

Its ironic you retard :lul:

Irony:

irony​

[ ahy-ruh-nee, ahy-er- ]

See synonyms for irony on Thesaurus.com

noun, plural i·ro·nies.
the use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning: the irony of her reply, “How nice!” when I said I had to work all weekend.
Literature.
  1. a technique of indicating, as through character or plot development, an intention or attitude opposite to that which is actually or ostensibly stated.
  2. (especially in contemporary writing) a manner of organizing a work so as to give full expression to contradictory or complementary impulses, attitudes, etc., especially as a means of indicating detachment from a subject, theme, or emotion.
Socratic irony.
dramatic irony.
an outcome of events contrary to what was, or might have been, expected.
the incongruity of this.

Re: Mom spelled backwards is...
Subjective_Anon
Png

#200402025Friday, October 21, 2016 9:12 PM CDT
Congratulations, you've just discovered the concept of a palindrome. Your mum must be pleased with your fifth-grade progress.