Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

First Thread on .Co / Viability of Twitter as Medium to Spread Blackpill Ideas

IncelPolitik

IncelPolitik

Visited by FBI/can confirm feds are monitoring us.
-
Good morning BrotherCels,

I was just effectively suspended from Twitter for the second time. I registered my first twitter account (@incelosopher) *fully suspended* near the end of May and registered my second twitter (@malesexpolitics) *temporarily restricted today and will most likely be fully suspended soon* in early June. My original strategy was to proliferate and spread blackpill philosophy/ideology on Twitter (normie land) but after two suspensions, I don't think this is a viable solution.

However during my month on twitter, I made over a million unique impressions between the two suspended accounts (270k on the first, 770k on the second). Normies agree with our ideas... but:

(i) the essence/substance of our ideas is obfuscated/self-defeated by inaccessible language (e.g., 'cel 'let mogged -pill, etcetera),

(ii) the transmissibility of our ideas is impeded by hostility from other adjacent groups in the manosphere (MGTOW, broadly 'redpill', /self-improvement types, PUA's, and the majority of right-wing twitter) and hostility directed by the media-misled centrists/independents + everyone (with rare exception) left-of-center who merely write us off as "angry virgins" with no valid grievances and self-imposed victimhood complexes. There's disappointingly hostility from inside incel twitter to further complicate things. Not to mention the feminists but it's pretty much self-explanatory why they hold hostility toward us. In short, our ideas simply can't travel far into even manosphere twitter, forget general twitter.

(iii) Incels who could be effectively/productively proliferating blackpill ideas on twitter allow themselves to be swept up in the passion of argument with feminists, other manospherians, and even other incels. This accomplishes virtually nothing.

(iv) The term 'incel' is used as a slur by all twitter users across the political spectrum, there's really no political space / intellectual home for incels on there. My perception was that @chimericide and @incelsco are the two largest incel accounts and that's it.

(v) Twitter is the high school of social media websites. The structure of the site makes every tweet a micro-popularity contest.

My conclusion is that Twitter is just *not* a viable place to spread our ideas but my relative success in my short month on twitter has taught me one thing, normies are *OPEN* to be blackpilled if our ideas reach them and we provide persuasive/compelling arguments.

I have a YouTube channel and my first podcast is this Friday, if you want to subscribe I'd love to have you as a viewer. If not, that is perfectly fine too.

Youtube channel: @malesexpolitics
Instagram acc: @malesexpolitics

I'd love to hear your thoughts on twitter and it's viability as a medium of transmission for our ideas.

Last edited:
Kidnap Twitter’s CEO in Minecraft and force him to put a permanent banner on top of every twitter page with a link to the scientific blackpill Wiki in Minecraft.

boom. Entire world is blackpilled in one afternoon

serioulsy though if your account ever gets big enough to reach an audience large enough for your efforts to be worth it, you will get twitter’s attention and be banned immediately for Muh misogynistic hate speech

Last edited:
“WED: Summary and Discussion of a Motion Picture, Literary Work, or 'meme' (1/2 to 1 hour) (i) Synopsis of a thematically masculine creative work, typically a book or movie. (ii) Interpretation of the creative work from a ‘Scientific Black Pill Theory’ perspective.”

Looking forward to this in particular. Good luck!

(i) the essence/substance of our ideas is obfuscated/self-defeated by inaccessible language (e.g., 'cel 'let mogged -pill, etcetera),
If you unironically used this language on Twitter then you didn't think you plan through very much.

You have to think your language through very much. The first impression is key, so it is crucial that you do not scare them away immediately.

Whats the reason of speading the blackpill? Twitter is known for 2 things imo: bubbles or bulllshit arguments.
You either stay in your own bubble and spead useful/interesting information, or you start arguments with others. When normies reject a message because its not accepted by the mainstream (see right wing ideas, as an example) they will argue emotionally and it takes a lot of effort to convince them. Once you have them and they have to agree with you, they will forget about all of it the next day. It was all written and described in Mein Kampf already. Same with the blackpill.

Rather keep improving your life and build your own ark (physical and mental) to escape this shit world once the flood comes.
Spread the blackpill to incels who need it, don't waste your time on simps. They want that life, they can have it.

i honestly think you are wasting your time.Normies even if they agree with our ideas they won't do shit about it.Normies rejected us first not the other way around.The only reason they are even agreeing with you,is that hypergamy is reaching unprecedented levels and you are seeing a "break" in their mentality.Most normies honestly believe they are good looking or at "worst" a 6.Even if they are not getting any girls they will come up with excuses such as "i just don't approach enough bro,or i just don't go the gym enough bro".Some are "waking up" but even then they most likely won't do anything and will just wait for a unicorn to suddenly appear while they cope with alcohol,games and drugs.If your goal is building a small sized community built on discussing the blackpill and it's effect on society then that's all good,but don't expect to change normies attitudes and lifes.Hypergamy is only getting worse,but the time for a great change hasn't come yet.

Also what do you mean by "impressions"?i am twitter illiterate.

Pretty much on point.

@BenBerger @Simulacrasimulation @BlkPillPres @SergeantIncel

Last edited: