Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel First thing the WH0RE mentions...

Samuel Little

Samuel Little

RageMaster
★★

he is tall and handsome:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:.read the comments, this is how all women. i want all of them to get decap!tated and sk!nned alive. i would do it myself if i could. i hate women. hypergamous wh)res. :society::society::society:

he forged himself into being tall and good looking jfl

His parents and first cumbucket dying young forged him to be tall and handsome :lul:

least hypergamous whore

Why the fuck do all foids feel like they deserve chad. Ugly fat shits

That entire fucking thread is ragefuel and suicidefuel.

Eugenistic whores who only pick the top 1%

Average post on TwoXWhores

That entire fucking thread is ragefuel and suicidefuel.

Eugenistic whores who only pick the top 1%
This is how ALL women are, they're congratulating her for securing a top tier male (all based on genetics). :feelsugh: Very important to remember at all times that ALL women think like this, that cashier wh0re, the old lady who acts nice, the homeless crackhead begger, ALL of them.:society:

This is suicide fuel for me :feelsrope: . No woman will ever write a essay like this for me. I at most become some betabuxx who be ranting about me on "abusing" her. It's over. I don't even understand what's the point of life sometimes....

This is suicide fuel for me :feelsrope: . No woman will ever write a essay like this for me. I at most become some betabuxx who be ranting about me on "abusing" her. It's over. I don't even understand what's the point of life sometimes....
Feeling sad makes it seem like it's your fault. It's not, you did nothing wrong, whores are the ones that pick men based on genetics. Not your fault brocel.

Feeling sad makes it seem like it's your fault. It's not, you did nothing wrong, whores are the ones that pick men based on genetics. Not your fault brocel.
Thanks for trying to console me but it doesn't matter whose fault it is, the suffering is always mine. Only if I had longer legs....

The whoree removed 'tall' to make herself look less shallow and hypergamous :feelskek: :feelskek: this meme gender needs to be slaùghtered

The whoree removed 'tall' to make herself look less shallow and hypergamous :feelskek: :feelskek: this meme gender needs to be slaùghtered
I want to shoot all the tallfags and rape their woman in that blood. I am not able to live like this

Why does just having longer legs have the foids wet like crazy?

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Worthless whore trying to appear less shallow

dont rope. that is cucked ngl. thats what these whores want. genetically inferior males roping. :feelswhat:
I know I always feel like fighting back against tallfags but against whores..... No matter what I do I can't achieve this. No woman will ever admire me. That shit is killing me from inside

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1bcsdmp/comment/kuihfrs/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Look at that mental gymnastics. Now bragging is good apparently. Anything about chad is good. I will fucking kill my self. No woman will feel attracted to me

Now imagine how they would react if a man bragged about his hot trophy wife. They would FREAK the fuck out, complaining about patriarchy and objectification and male gaze.

But when foids do it, it's empowerment. Slay qween!! :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Fucking hyprocrite toilets

Women should freely express their love for Chads. I want more women to admit it so that men can no longer pretend women are not cruel hypergamous machines, and maybe get something done about it.

Image 2024 03 12 165934953

:society::society::society::society:

This whore is a bit smarter. She starts by saying he is 'caring and considerate', then she mentions his looks. But she still can't abstain herself, and says ''huge bonuses for being tall and extremely handsome''.

Now fellas, do you think this worthless hole would have been with this 'caring and considerate' man if he were 5'2 and had an ugly face? :):):):):):):):):):)

Women should freely express their love for Chads. I want more women to admit it so that men can no longer pretend women are not cruel hypergamous machines, and maybe get something done about it.
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

This whore is a bit smarter. She starts by saying he is 'caring and considerate', then she mentions his looks. But she still can't abstain herself, and says ''huge bonuses for being tall and extremely handsome''.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:good observation

Typical feminists — they’re just evil, hypergamous cunts

Air-drop the shallow whores into the streets of Haiti, and leave them to be consumed by cannibals (in GTA).

Out of pain and lessons in life, he forged himself into an incredible human being.

he is tall and handsome:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:.read the comments, this is how all women. i want all of them to get decap!tated and sk!nned alive. i would do it myself if i could. i hate women. hypergamous wh)res. :society::society::society:

FUCKING THAT WHORE ONLY LIKE TALL MEN HOW ABOUT ME AND SOME 5’4 SHIT COVERED ETHNICELS ON HERE GANG RAPE AND BEAT THAT CUNT WITH METAL POLE UNTIL MENTEL BREAK DOWn!!!!

foids bragging about their husband are just bigging themselves up jfl

foids with normie husbands will fantasize that he's a Chad

it's quite pathetic tbh

foids bragging about their husband are just bigging themselves up jfl

foids with normie husbands will fantasize that he's a Chad

it's quite pathetic tbh
they do it all for their ego. they are very ego-centric so if you hurt them emotionally it hurts them pretty bad but they go back to chad and forget that it ever happened because foid brains are only capable of storing memories of chad.

"out of pain and lessons in life, he forged himself into an incredible human being"

Lmao, yeah right.

blah blah words TALL AND HANDSOME blah blah words

Now imagine how they would react if a man bragged about his hot trophy wife. They would FREAK the fuck out, complaining about patriarchy and objectification and male gaze.

But when foids do it, it's empowerment. Slay qween!! :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Fucking hyprocrite toilets
That already happened. I remember it awhile back. Guy bragged about bagging a hot girl with a good personality and all the roasties were seething about how he only values her for her looks and she'll leave him.