Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL First they called me a maycel, now I'm a longtime user

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
Where did the past 2 years go again? It doesn't even feel like 1 year has past, my sense of time is so fucked. Eventually I'm going to wake up and realize that it's been 10 more years.

Wow time flies buddy boyo, my 2yr anniversary will be coming up soon too
Jfl maybe not, I lurked for a long time before joining

Fuck maycels:feelsBox:

Time only passes faster and faster

Yeah it feels like yesterday white van bowling day happened. Cant believe ive been here since. It's over:feelsbadman:

Inceldom is forever. There's no escaping it. Pretty soon we'll be 70, rotting on our death beds and imaging how different life would've been if just a few of our DNA molecules carried a different genetic code. IT NEVER BEGAN.

it was over a year ago when I first started posting on braincels. feels like a couple months or something tbh. I remember all the hype and memes leading up to the Joker movie, even that was almost a year ago now

jfl I remember every month people got ridiculed for newly signing up. I used to be a newfag, now I'm probably in the top 10% of oldest active users lmao

Maycels again at it. SMH.

If you are "literally a soyboy" then i suggest roping tbh.

I could swear I registered here like a month ago :feelstastyman: fuck time

Where did the past 2 years go again? It doesn't even feel like 1 year has past, my sense of time is so fucked. Eventually I'm going to wake up and realize that it's been 10 more years.
Time only passes faster and faster
Brutal time pill. But just like back then I can barely fall asleep without my mind constantly wondering what could have been if I had the looks to be a normie.

Inceldom is forever. There's no escaping it. Pretty soon we'll be 70, rotting on our death beds and imaging how different life would've been if just a few of our DNA molecules carried a different genetic code. IT NEVER BEGAN.
Some people might still be posting here even then if they are still alive. Or maybe by then sex drive and limerance is no longer an issue idk

I could swear I registered here like a month ago :feelstastyman: fuck time
Best not to think about it tbh
This is another reason why escapism and thinking of other eras is such a good cope.

Brutal time pill. But just like back then I can barely fall asleep without my mind constantly wondering what could have been if I had the looks to be a normie.
Just a few years ago I was rotting so hard that I genuinely stopped thinking about it most of the time. I would play games for most of my waking hours. Actually I've spent a large portion of my life in video games, since I didn't really have anything else I just coped with them. I miss the days of being able to entirely forget about what I loser I am.
escapism is such a good cope.

Just a few years ago I was rotting so hard that I genuinely stopped thinking about it most of the time. I would play games for most of my waking hours. Actually I've spent a large portion of my life in video games, since I didn't really have anything else I just coped with them. I miss the days of being able to entirely forget about what I loser I am.

Escapism like thinking of other eras, before humans existed, dinosaurs.
But ultimately it's meaningless because you are always forced to remember that you live in the present, especially for wageslaves that have to hear pop music about love blasting on the radio in their workplace or even walking down a street.
Audio speakers and technology that blast music/noise and force others to hear it is such a curse.

Last edited:

cope no matter what you'll always be a maycel and never a nov 2017cel

Tbh this place was pretty unpopular before braincels completely collapsed. That was the shit ngl :feelsbadman:

Escapism like thinking of other eras, before humans existed, dinosaurs.
But ultimately it's meaningless because you are always forced to remember that you live in the present, especially for wageslaves that have to hear pop music about love blasting on the radio in their workplace or even walking down a street.
Audio speakers and technology that blast music/noise and force others to hear it is such a curse.
>join date 27th June
>posts 3015
is going on forum the only hobby you have fren

I can relate, the newcel hazing flew by like a summer breeze

>join date 27th June
>posts 3015
is going on forum the only hobby you have fren

Sometimes it feels that way. Only so many things you can watch online before it gets boring.

Did u join cuz of am?

Maycels are a dying breed.
Maybe some 2017 decembercels mogg us but when you see user like @Total Imbecile JFL

it feels to me like iv'e only registered around 2 or 3 months ago, my sense of time is definitely deteriorating

only a few of us 2017 cels left now. the truecels i guess :feelsbadman:

Maycels are a dying breed.
Maybe some 2017 decembercels mogg us but when you see user like @Total Imbecile JFL

Fucking brutal to think I was 20 when I joined this forum and now Im 23 ngl

20 vs 23 thats the difference between oh youre just a late boomer vs yeah thats weird to be a virgin at that age