Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion First sign you were an outcast?

nirvanacowboy

nirvanacowboy

footfag brainrot
★★★
The first sign to myself that I was an outcast was when I was in elementary school, I was living in weeb chinkland and a popular boy in our class had killed himself at home, I believe it was an accident but I never found out for sure. My "best friend" (He tolerated me, so my autist brain made him out to be my best friend) told me that he was interesting, and that he would be sad if I had killed myself but not as upset as he was about the other boy because I wasn't "interesting" at all. I don't even know how the conversation lead to this but at this point I knew I was a nobody.

I was never a outcast, this is my world and they were outcasts to me.

When I was in middle school, I noticed that my friends were cool with pretty much everyone while I only had a couple of friends. Also my friends would forget about me sometimes and would move on pretty easily. And finally, I noticed that girls talked to them and with other people, while no woman ever approached me.

When 3 different girls reacted with disgust upon finding out I was interested in them.

Laura was the one that hurt the most though as at the time she was hot as fuck and really blossoming as a young woman.

What I mean is her dingy or dark brown hair turned almost platinum blonde over a certain summer time and I think this was actually from sun exposure as she was probably out and about living it up as a burgeoning super Stacy soaking up the suns rays while having fun out on the various beaches in our area.

Her tits and ass also filled out to a very pleasing to my tastes European aesthetic and not the disgustingly grotesque giant ghetto booty that is so popular with niggers and niggerized scum of other races these days.

Yeah though Laura had transformed into a real doll in short order and I always sat behind her near the front of the bus and had a raging hardon everytime.

Of course once she found out I liked her at some highschool dance I think she not only did the stereotypical Stacy “Ewww!” reaction in regards to our kind but also literally ran away like she was scared I was going to haul her off and rape her or something.

Stupid bitch.

My giga Chad childhood friend I believe informed me a few months later I believe that everyone was laughing at Laura at another dance because some Chad she was into just lightly touched her and she got so wet everyone could see her pants were soaked and laughed at her leaving her mortified and humiliated.

So that made me feel a little bit better but not really. Sigh.

I told my mom I wanted a lobotomy when I was like 13

When I was a little kid people would talk about how quiet I was.

I don't know if these count, but my mom has plenty of stories of me being off-kilter as a toddler. Here's two:
  • At the local playground there was a slide. All the other kids were going down the slide like normal peewees, but little me was knocking on various parts of the slide to ascertain which material the various components were made from.
  • I was gifted a big plastic toy dump truck at some point. One that normal boys ride around while runningly pushing from behind, y'know. Instead, the first thing little me did was turn the toy truck upside down to inspect the axles.

Back in 8th grade, one of the guys in the group I used to hang out with invited everyone barring me to his house for his birthday. Me being the dense 13 yo I was confronted him about it and this is what he had to say, "You're my closest friend so I didn't want you to put yourself through the ordeal of coming all the way to my house". That was the rude awakening of my subhumanity

Last edited:
Back in 8th grade, one of the guys in the group I used to hung out with invited everyone barring me to his house for his birthday. Me being the dense 13 yo confronted him about it and this is what he had to say, "You're my closest friend so I didn't want you to put yourself through the ordeal of coming all the way to my house". That was the rude awakening of my subhumanity
Jfc bro, similar thing happened when I was a kid. Did not get invited to a birthday celebration that everyone else was invited to.

Back in 8th grade, one of the guys in the group I used to hang out with invited everyone barring me to his house for his birthday. Me being the dense 13 yo I was confronted him about it and this is what he had to say, "You're my closest friend so I didn't want you to put yourself through the ordeal of coming all the way to my house". That was the rude awakening of my subhumanity
Nah! That's an understandable response at that age, confronting him. I swear kids can say some of the most fucked-up stuff, probably parents' shitty behaviors rubbing off on them.

Reminds me of my HS years, when I was too anxious about social embarrassment to ask my classmates to let me join them in playing cricket and stuff.

Between 7/8th grade is where it manifests the most, worthy of blowing the whole building

I felt like I wasn’t part of the group in elementary school at the end and then had zero friends at the start of middle school

I remember being so optimistic about life in elementary school. I knew I was weird then, but I was oblivious. Highschool was when it hit me hard that I wasnt socially normal and people let me know that it wasn't "cool". I cringe so hard looking back at how I tried to fit in with everyone. Female teachers were the worst at singling me out as an outcast. I failed to follow simple instructions and was called out in front of everyone. Now the whole class thinks I'm remedial af. I was so fucking furious. The girl I liked treated me like I was slow. My biggest fear is being looked at as incompetent and it happens constantly.

When I recited in class in high school, the teacher and I had a misunderstanding, so our class president told the teacher along the lines "Don't get stressed out. Just breathe in, and breathe out. Breathe in, and breathe out.".

Pulled out of after kindergarten canteen because I am such a picky eater.

No friends and the butt of every joke. People would actively avoid being near or seen by me.

My giga Chad childhood friend I believe informed me a few months later I believe that everyone was laughing at Laura at another dance because some Chad she was into just lightly touched her and she got so wet everyone could see her pants were soaked and laughed at her leaving her mortified and humiliated.

So that made me feel a little bit better but not really. Sigh.
actually suifuel. foids wet themselves at the lightest touch of chad but flee and run away from the mere sight of an incel.

The first sign to myself that I was an outcast was when I was in elementary school, I was living in weeb chinkland and a popular boy in our class had killed himself at home, I believe it was an accident but I never found out for sure. My "best friend" (He tolerated me, so my autist brain made him out to be my best friend) told me that he was interesting, and that he would be sad if I had killed myself but not as upset as he was about the other boy because I wasn't "interesting" at all. I don't even know how the conversation lead to this but at this point I knew I was a nobody.
Never got to hang out with anyone after it’s been a couple years basically around middle school. I was also seen as the annoying weird kid. I was mainly just some classmate. In high school i was quiet but got picked on a lot

Already in kindergarten (jfl) in my home country. Was a loner kid that never played or talked with others. I didn't have the tools to understand it, but when i look back i think i was already insecure/complex/neurotic, way too much for a kid that age.

I also remember having a weird mental relation to my foid educators. I remember very vividly to this day this weird thing, that exact split moment when, as i was sitting in circle with all the other kids, the foid educator would lock eyes with me and was about to talk to/interrogate me, out of all the kids. It's something that happened a few times and i remember feeling like "oh shit, here we go again, she's going to chose me, i shouldn't have looked at her :feelsUnreal:" every time this happened, and i felt like i had discovered a great secret of life cause i could predict when she was going to chose me.

And i didn't want to talk, especially with all the kids around, so this memory is rooted in trauma.