Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment First results of Saint Blackops2cel after 12 hours of swiping with tinder in Thailand.

• Thread starter NeetSupremacist
  • Start date
NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★
These are the first results, because spoofing location went wrong yesterday I started again with this experiment. These are the results of Saint Blackops after 12 hours, I will also show the results after 24 hours (tomorrow). I do believe that with a bit of effort Saint Blackops could get laid, I will also try to engage with the matches and see if I can get their numbers and the results will be posted on incels.is later on.

JBW LAW REIGNS KING

yeah but you used his looksmaxed and car pictures. use the original pics and see what happens

He’s really not that ugly. No idea why he’s the holy grail of ugliness on here

I see uglier guys every day in public

Tall white guy = God among goblin foids.

He's white and posing next to Ferrari, of course he is going to be successfull in Thailand :feelskek:

JBWIA. JBWIA. JBIWA.

JBW confirmed yet again.

I should mention that apparently he's 6'1

Every white has a guaranteed noodlewhore for him waiting in SEA

I'm not impressed. If the women don't message him first, it doesn't mean anything.

I'm not impressed. If the women don't message him first, it doesn't mean anything.

At least 1 foid messaged him first, however my chadfish account got banned by tinder. I'll make a new one.

Use his original image and only his original. I mean if you want to prove JBW that would be simple, he would still get matches right? That is your prediction. So when I saw your title, I didn't expect to see looksmaxxed pictures of our saint. I expected his original image. So this is pretty pathetic. Use his original image and only his original image and see if he gets matches or else I just can't take you seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back