Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting first post- anyone else feel completely left behind in life

S

spudcel

Greycel
basically title. i feel like life's just passed me by and im nearly 19 now and i've never had a gf or a real close cirlce of friends or some crazy experience like a party or anything. just school, then work. 18 wasted years and i've got nothing to show for it. whenever i try talking to normies abt it they just say shit like "just go outside bro", which i try my hardest to do but living with your parents without a car in the country side isn't going to help yknow. im so tired of everyone else being (or rather seeming) somewhat alive and i feel like a little dead dried up bug you'd find on the floor under your couch yknow.

Most normies that you see live a one-dimensional life where only one or two things matter. They live in the now rather than the future, and are bound to drift apart because they're that one-dimensional. I'd say you're not missing out on much.

I dropped out of college and now wageslaving in a factory

Most normies that you see live a one-dimensional life where only one or two things matter. They live in the now rather than the future, and are bound to drift apart because they're that one-dimensional. I'd say you're not missing out on much.
one dimensional is right on mate. talking to my coworkers really does grant some insight in to how their minds work. these animals will talk about their hookups in the break room, while ill be sat in the corner just trying to enjoy my break and get on wiht my day without being reminded of what im missing out on yk. such is life tho eh.

one dimensional is right on mate. talking to my coworkers really does grant some insight in to how their minds work. these animals will talk about their hookups in the break room, while ill be sat in the corner just trying to enjoy my break and get on wiht my day without being reminded of what im missing out on yk. such is life tho eh.
Fuck. That reminds me of my commute. The things I overhear from young women are legit suifuel and ragefuel at the same time.

Fuck. That reminds me of my commute. The things I overhear from young women are legit suifuel and ragefuel at the same time.
I remember this one time a female cashier looked at me and smiled while she was handing me my change. I remember that, and that was seven months ago. The cashier probably forgot she did that before her shift was over. The women on the train I board at the train station I overhear them talking about their "last shag" and how "he was so hot".

I can't even blot it out with headphones or something, because once you know what young women are doing while you wage slave, there's this fervent and impotent rage building. All they have to do is pass the cabin I'm sitting in and it will make me mad.

Last edited:
I do. I'm 21 and haven't done anything since i graduated from high school 2 years ago

i turn 19 in late october and i relate to everyhing you said. i want friends but i have none of them. i read posts here and listen to music all day every day. i want to die more than anything life is not good.

I remember this one time a female cashier looked at me and smiled while she was handing me my change. I remember that, and that was seven months ago. The cashier probably forgot that before the next morning. The women on the train I board at the train station I overhear them talking about their "last shag" and how "he was so hot".

I can't even blot it out with headphones or something, because once you know what young women are doing while you wage slave, there's this fervent and impotent rage building. All they have to do is pass the cabin I'm sitting in and it will make me mad.
i can relate to the feeling mate. if its something i hope ya can take solace in the fact that you arent totally alone feeling like this, at least online. i feel a lil better knowing other guys go through this shit daily and im not totally crazy and alone yknow.

Same. But at least I don't obey the ZOG like normies and foids do.

i hate this advice! when i go outside normies laugh at me and look at me weird. then i go home and get drunk and cry.
worst thing is "just go outside" works when youre a normie, cus they'll run in to a friend or find some other way to apss the time normally instead of rotting here with us. its kind of sad when you think about it, because a part of them doesn't realise that that advice is actually a hindrance and can be legit harmful to folks like us yk. makes me feel like theres a general empathy epidemic in society these days yk, granted i cant rlly speak for past generations.

absolutely. i dropped out in high school and i dont do anything but LDAR each day, so no chance at participating in experiences everyone else gets like parties or girlfriends. im too retarded to read or watch films so i usually just stare at the wall

there's nothing we can do

there's nothing we can do
you're right mate there really isn't and honestly i don't think there was in the first place either. just shit luck alltogether and i feel like a lot of normies aren't willing to admit the fact yknow.

worst thing is "just go outside" works when youre a normie, cus they'll run in to a friend or find some other way to apss the time normally instead of rotting here with us. its kind of sad when you think about it, because a part of them doesn't realise that that advice is actually a hindrance and can be legit harmful to folks like us yk. makes me feel like theres a general empathy epidemic in society these days yk, granted i cant rlly speak for past generations.
i will never have a friend irl and it makes me sad to think about

nearly 19 is nothing. I’m 27 and I’m in the same spot. You have 8 years to mog me.

i can relate to this