Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill First oneitis

Incelhope

Incelhope

Your Friend
-
I just remembered my first oneitis from school around grade 7-9. i never tried to see her sexually but i just wanted to know her better and be with her.
Now when im blackpilled i never wanna know girls but just fuck them.

I had several onitises through my life. I'm glad that even on my most bluepilled days I disliked being friendzoned at least.

I was only friendzoned twice and both lasted only a bit.

Mine roped long ago.

My first was one who worked in the same shopping centre as me 10 years ago, I just found out that sluts mother died not so long ago

I had a oneitis in middle school. This blue-eyed blonde cutie named Chloe. She was one of those stoner burnout types. Didn't treat me like a subhuman, either. I never tried asking her out because she was far above my league, and she was getting far too much attention from the Chads for me to think for a second that I stood a chance. She disappeared after 7th grade and I never found out why.

At the risk of sounding like a soy boy, I still kind of miss her.

I had a oneitis in middle school. This blue-eyed blonde cutie named Chloe. She was one of those stoner burnout types. Didn't treat me like a subhuman, either. I never tried asking her out because she was far above my league, and she was getting far too much attention from the Chads for me to think for a second that I stood a chance. She disappeared after 7th grade and I never found out why.

At the risk of sounding like a soy boy, I still kind of miss her.
Its good self reflecting actually to give it a try, feel like there are too many fakecels here