Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

First of all, women need to be violently eradicated

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Admiral
★★★
They’re not even useful when enslaved. Their productivity in physical labor is far lower than any male.

Women simply are a detriment on society, a complete waste of resources. They are a burden and need to be replaced.

I suggest hyper realistic AI girlfriends. The only issue is reproduction.

I suggest keeping small enclaves of foids in government labs. They will be used to have their eggs harvested, and the eggs will be shipped off to men who want to propagate a child in their embryonic chamber devices

It’ll be like growing plants. We will grow humans. Just buy an egg off the internet, then water (cum on) the egg and watch it grow!

I once believed we should torture all women before exterminating them. Although I’ve realized that would also be a huge waste of resources. Women are just NPC’s with no soul so they wouldn’t be feeling the pain anyways. Now we should just mass exterminate them as quickly as possible. Maybe dropping napalm on women’s rights marches and abortion clinics? Lmk your ideas. Thanks for the read brocels who made it this far!

Proposals for a future incelistic dictatorship:

1. Force women to be out of the labor market so that only men work and wages rise on demand.
2. Women bred in captivity and distributed according to looksmaxxing.
3. For a better future of the breed, strict eugenics must be applied.
4. Women will have the social character of slaves.

Last edited:
Imma water my cactus when I get home

They’re not even useful when enslaved. Their productivity in physical labor is far lower than any male.

Women simply are a detriment on society, a complete waste of resources. They are a burden and need to be replaced.

I suggest hyper realistic AI girlfriends. The only issue is reproduction.

I suggest keeping small enclaves of foids in government labs. They will be used to have their eggs harvested, and the eggs will be shipped off to men who want to propagate a child in their embryonic chamber devices

It’ll be like growing plants. We will grow humans. Just buy an egg off the internet, then water (cum on) the egg and watch it grow!

I once believed we should torture all women before exterminating them. Although I’ve realized that would also be a huge waste of resources. Women are just NPC’s with no soul so they wouldn’t be feeling the pain anyways. Now we should just mass exterminate them as quickly as possible. Maybe dropping napalm on women’s rights marches and abortion clinics? Lmk your ideas. Thanks for the read brocels who made it this far!
I haven't seen you posting in a long time. Good to see you. Based thread :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

Always a pleasure seeing your post

The only thing between us and total toilet termination is the army of simps.

Foids are too feeble to accomplish anything. Simps are the ones who give foids their godlike power.

First order of the day is systematic simp extermination.