Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel First mass shooting in Christmas (young foid shot up in pub)

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Fuck this festive. Couples everywhere celebrating but me, so have some lifefuel boyos.

(I don't feel bad for the "victims". People who goes out to sin during CHRISTmas are scums and deserves what they have coming)

FIRST BLOOD.

Last edited:
Nothing of value is lost.

Her corpse might still be warm... (in video game)

Nothing of value is lost.
I wish more of these blessed "events" come (I do not endorse or encourage violence), punish the fucking sinners who turns christmas into chaddickmas

Fuck this festive. Couples everywhere celebrating but me, so have some lifefuel boyos.

(I don't feel bad for the "victims". People who goes out to sin during CHRISTmas are scums and deserves what they have coming)

FIRST BLOOD.

:society:thx for the lifefuel buddy

FIRST BLOOD.

Celebrate good times, come on!:feelsmusic:

Bri'ish "women" are #1 subhumans

mERry Christmas

@Transcended Trucel

Genuinely dont care.

It's a Christmas miracle!

What an unfortunate Saturnalian happening.

"mass" shooting, there's only 1 dead jfl

"mass" shooting, there's only 1 dead jfl
Still lifefuel. I believe there will be more shootings to come, and then we can celebrate more.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back