Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

First lazeyecel

L

lazyeyecel

Greycel
Everything else about me is fine, 6'2, 180 lbs. Chad-lite face but my lazeye kills it. I'm the only fucking lazyeyecel in this fucking world. Just took the black pill.

@sergeantincel plz tell me this isn't allowed

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
TheVman said:
@sergeantincel plz tell me this isn't allowed
It is unless bragging
He's bragging about being 6'2 and chad lite. hohw is "i'm incel cuz i don't want to try" that's literally the oppisite of involuntairy. That's completely voluntairy

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
It is unless bragging

lol bragging? Some people still don't get that it doesn't fucking matter what deformity you have, it ruins it. No girl has every wanted to talk to me with a lazy eye so bad it's practically rolling back into my head.

TheVman said:
He's bragging about being 6'2 and chad lite. hohw is "i'm incel cuz i don't want to try" that's literally the oppisite of involuntairy. That's completely voluntairy

He could just claim being mentalcel and get away with it.

lazyeyecel said:
ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
It is unless bragging
lol bragging? Some people still don't get that it doesn't fucking matter what deformity you have, it ruins it. No girl has every wanted to talk to me with a lazy eye so bad it's practically rolling back into my head.
oh i read it at first just as lazy cel. lol no eye. its still stupid imo but idc

TheVman said:

You think everyone here is a volcel. I've tried talking to women, the VERY few who aren't total cunts back just want to tell me about the different Chads they're into. I shouldn't have said my face other than lazyeye is chad-lite. It's probably uglier than I think but it just feels like to me the ONLY fucking reason for women not to talk to me is that I have an extremely lazy eye. I went to a Dr. about having surgery on it and he told me there was no point, the eye is basically dead.

lazyeyecel said:
TheVman said:
You think everyone here is a volcel. I've tried talking to women, the VERY few who aren't total cunts back just want to tell me about the different Chads they're into. I shouldn't have said my face other than lazyeye is chad-lite. It's probably uglier than I think but it just feels like to me the ONLY fucking reason for women not to talk to me is that I have an extremely lazy eye. I went to a Dr. about having surgery on it and he told me there was no point, the eye is basically dead.
First of all i already apologized because i read it as "lazy cel" not lazy eye cel at first.

second of all you kinda exposed your self as an alt lol

TheVman said:
First of all i already apologized because i read it as "lazy cel" not lazy eye cel at first.

second of all you kinda exposed your self as an alt lol

I replied before I saw that.

This may expose me even more (I'm new) so I don't know what an alt is. When you get to 24 and you've tried everything, including being a cuck white knight and haven't gotten so much as a kiss, you either take the black pill or keep bashing your head into concrete. I have a lot to learn but I'm here.

Is it unfixable? How many women have rejected you because if it. Have you had sex? You could just run sunglass game

Fuck you are 24?

Damn it's over
we welcome you here

_incelinside said:
Is it unfixable? How many women have rejected you because if it. Have you had sex? You could just run sunglass game

Fuck you are 24?

Damn it's over
we welcome you here

No girl has ever told me that's why I was rejected, one girl admitted it was creepy to look at after I kept asking but really no girl has felt the need to explain beyond saying they're not interested in that way. That was the best case for me after weeks or months of white knighting, otherwise it was a flat nope.

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
He could just claim being mentalcel and get away with it.

Are [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]mentalcels allowed on here?[/font]

lazyeyecel said:
No girl has ever told me that's why I was rejected, one girl admitted it was creepy to look at after I kept asking but really no girl has felt the need to explain beyond saying they're not interested in that way. That was the best case for me after weeks or months of white knighting, otherwise it was a flat nope.

Have you tried tinder

_incelinside said:
Have you tried tinder

Yes and POF, which is why I believe my face (other than the eye) isn't the issue. I get matches, I've even met up with a few girls and the second they look and see 1 eye looking at them and the other rolled back like a dead cartoon character you can see their disgust. It always has ended up being a short, confidence shattering night. I've honest to god tried EVERYTHING, white knighting, treating women like shit, pretending to be an alpha, reading fucking David Deangelo. In high school I thought all I needed was to keep trying. The results are never different, the second the see me IRL the mood changes instantly and the night is over within an hour.

lazyeyecel said:
Yes and POF, which is why I believe my face (other than the eye) isn't the issue. I get matches, I've even met up with a few girls and the second they look and see 1 eye looking at them and the other rolled back like a dead cartoon character you can see their disgust. It always has ended up being a short, confidence shattering night. I've honest to god tried EVERYTHING, white knighting, treating women like shit, pretending to be an alpha, reading fucking David Deangelo. In high school I thought all I needed was to keep trying. The results are never different, the second the see me IRL the mood changes instantly and the night is over within an hour.

Time to join us and LDAR then. Maybe you could try eyepatch game as a last resort

raywilliam639 said:
Are [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]mentalcels allowed on here?[/font]

Yep

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:

Okay good cos i sent my pictures to FACEandLMS and he said i was decent looking and i'm def not incel. I remember i would wink at random women i find attractive whether on the train or out in public just to see how they react and some would actually smile and wink back.

Lol just kill youreself faggit