Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

First Episode of Le Chateau Autiste is tomorrow at 7PM EST

IncelPolitik

IncelPolitik

Visited by FBI/can confirm feds are monitoring us.
-
Hey brothercels,

So I'm starting a politotainment (portmanteau of "political" and "entertainment") podcast on inceldom and the black pill (blackpill science).

I was motivated to begin this podcast because it seems as if the only high production quality content is being produced by mainstream media outlets that want to unfairly villainize us however, it is not our fault because they have millions of dollars in financial funding by advertisers to produce hit jobs on us all date long, for the politically strategic purpose of inspiring and re-enforcing fear about us into the minds of normie society, and there's no financial incentive at all to make high production quality incel content. However, I am not motivated by financial success/materialism so HERE I AM! Haha.

The first episode is tomorrow at 7:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (NYC Time). *this link might not work at 7, if so just go to the main channel page and there will be a new stream*

Here's the stream link:

View: https://youtu.be/4kOzS85O368

-Mark (IncelPolitik's assistant)

*I would like to emphasize that the headline is satirical and that I am not srsly implying that any one of us are unironically politically radicalized, it's just funny to joke about.

Last edited:
I don't understand french im afraid

Well good luck

Would listen if it wasn't french

I understand. It would be perplexing/odd if you listened to a podcast in a language you don't understand.

Good luck with the podcast.

Btw there was something with the same name in like 2014 after ER, it was much more satirical though.

Good luck with the podcast.

Btw there was something with the same name in like 2014 after ER, it was much more satirical though.

I am not a white identitarian/nationalist/supremacist but I stole the title from a 2016 segment on "The Daily Shoah". That is why the name might sound vaguely familiar to some.

subbed btw

Thank you, king. I hope you enjoy it. I'm doing this for only two objectives.

(i) Creating a publicly-presentable podcast to air our true/un beliefs.
(ii) To brighten up all of your days by giving you WhitePill / LifeFuel content.

we indeed need whitepill content

Specifically, we need non-nihilistic/non-depressing "blackpill science"-woke whitepilled content.

I am not a white identitarian/nationalist/supremacist but I stole the title from a 2016 segment on "The Daily Shoah". That is why the name might sound vaguely familiar to some.

And they stole it from PUA blog Chateau Heartiste?

79e368a739bed9d778153dcd1435e7c8d839ffd3db8c1f15a172b34e608b7bd6 1

I know what you're talking about and I've seen this meme posted before on femoids' instagram feeds. Cringe.
:rolleyes:

Last edited:
All these greycels post in ID is reminding me of that fag mensa iqcel. Bunch of fucking retards with some weird niche grandiose plan and complex.

All these greycels post in ID is reminding me of that fag mensa iqcel. Bunch of fucking retards with some weird niche grandiose plan and complex.
:soy::soy::soy:

I've been active on this forum for two whole days, ofc I'm a greycel. Smh lol.

Last edited:
fascinating episode will listen too all of it

Thank you for the kind words, brothercel.
fascinating episode will listen too all of it

I truly appreciate and am grateful you'll take the time out of your day to listen to it. If you listen for a couple minutes and decide it's not for you, don't feel obligated listen to the entire episode to "make up your mind". But I hope you enjoy it, king!

Last edited:
No forum for old faggots.

I just turned 25. But the frustrations of older incels are just as valid so it's not even worth qualifying myself as "young" to appeal to your wrongly invalidating attitude toward oldcels.

Last edited:
I just turned 25. But the frustrations of older incels are just as valid so it's not even worth qualifying myself as "young" to appeal to your wrongly invalidating attitude toward oldcels.
It's over for lowreadingcomprehensionskills greycels.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back