Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious First decent looking hapa passing Chinese girl I have seen.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★

Do you think she got surgery or is actually, half but is hiding her other half like many Mixed people do? @Made in Heaven @Cayden Zhang

She is half but too ashamed to admit it probably. She also had surgery probably.

@Made in Heaven jfl at the second pajeet trying to racemax, it's only online that they are "Praoud to be endian saaaar"

Op is just posting random tiktoks and thinking it is related to the blackpill anyway lmao

no way thats a full chink.

That is a less attractive noodlewhore. I went to a uni full of noodlewhores and that would be lower tier

That is a less attractive noodlewhore. I went to a uni full of noodlewhores and that would be lower tier
Yeah, but she doesn't look Asian. Maybe, not very attractive, but fogs many noodles

it's the bone structure,especially chin and cheekbones

@Made in Heaven jfl at the second pajeet trying to racemax, it's only online that they are "Praoud to be endian saaaar"
Even Indians know how subhuman they are these days, that's why so many pajeeta's are JBW only these days.

Do you think she got surgery or is actually, half but is hiding her other half like many Mixed people do? @Made in Heaven @Cayden Zhang
Probably uigur or other turk.many of them call themselves Chinese so that they don't get deported back to china

Probably uigur or other turk.many of them call themselves Chinese so that they don't get deported back to china
I remember that Arab looking ughur you showed me, he too Said he was Chinese.

She is probably mixed with turk. I have seen a couple of Chinese people who look sort of like her, but never someone this white/brown hair.

0 way shes full chinese

She doesn't even look 25% Chinese, she's just probably paid by the creator to lie for views