Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over First day of work tomorrow

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
Indeed it is over. Tomorrow marks the first day of the rest of my life as a wagecuck subhuman.
Maybe this will help me to finally feel like an adult. I have always felt at least 4 years younger than everyone else who is as old as me. When I see people my age or even younger, going to work and driving their cars, I feel like a little kid. Maybe this will be a new beginning. At the very least i'll be able to afford more of my copes.

Working isnt that bad tbh.

Working isnt that bad tbh.

Really hope so. I want something that will take my mind off my inceldom also. I'm just scared i'm too low IQ to work in retail.

Really hope so. I want something that will take my mind off my inceldom also. I'm just scared i'm too low IQ to work in retail.
If you don't have to deal with Customers, you're VERY lucky.

I'd rather sit through a 6 hour conference from a bluepiller educating me on why I'm an Incel than have to work an hour dealing with customers.

The first weeks will be shitty and you will be even more tired than usual.

But slowly you will get into the rythm and working is second nature while you try to LDAR as much as possible at work, scroll your phone, take sime time on the shitter etc

I'd rather sit through a 6 hour conference from a bluepiller educating me on why I'm an Incel than have to work an hour dealing with customers.

I won't really. I was told that the most i'll be dealing with customers is helping them carry shit to their cars. I'll mainly be stacking shelves, sweeping around and watering plants I think.

I'm glad I'm still educationmaxxing

working blackpilled me, before i worked i was :bluepill: to the maximum, so at least one good thing wageslaving gave me

working blackpilled me, before i worked i was :bluepill: to the maximum, so at least one good thing wageslaving gave me

I wonder if there will be any foids my age there. I get very violent thoughts when I even walk past a foid. I can't imagine having to work with one.

Truly over, working is beyond suicidefuel.

If you want to forget about your inceldom work ain't for you.

welcome to the cagie

Indeed it is over. Tomorrow marks the first day of the rest of my life as a wagecuck subhuman.
Maybe this will help me to finally feel like an adult. I have always felt at least 4 years younger than everyone else who is as old as me. When I see people my age or even younger, going to work and driving their cars, I feel like a little kid. Maybe this will be a new beginning. At the very least i'll be able to afford more of my copes.
Keep us in the loop as to how it goes. As bad as it may feel, it can only go up from here. Wageslaving is worth it if you get to buy your copes.

Truly over, working is beyond suicidefuel.
If you want to forget about your inceldom work ain't for you.
welcome to the cagie
Keep us in the loop as to how it goes. As bad as it may feel, it can only go up from here. Wageslaving is worth it if you get to buy your copes.

I do wonder if there will be any young foids working there. For some reason I didn't even think of that as a possibility until today. Will be massive suifuel if there are.

I do wonder if there will be any young foids working there. For some reason I didn't even think of that as a possibility until today. Will be massive suifuel if there are.
you said it's a home improvement store? you might be working with one or two foids

you said it's a home improvement store? you might be working with one or two foids
Yeah, it is. I got the job because my mom's friend is a manager there jfl. I went in there like once in my life and I didn't really pay attention to any of the wagies there but if I saw a young foid she would've probably caught my eye.
This was a year ago anyway so idk. I mean realistically there probably are going to be young foids :feelsrope:

Stay strong. My first day on the job was probably the most stressful but from there it evened out. Remember you work for your copes not cope for your work.

Same tbh, and im not even joking

I'm so glad that I'm a NEET.

I'm so glad that I'm a NEET.
NEET is the only logical conclusion to this broken clown world. I wagecuck just to put a roof over my head.

NEET is the only logical conclusion to this broken clown world. I wagecuck just to put a roof over my head.
NEET is unsustainable for anyone not rich

Looks like its time. Good luck out there bro

Ye give us an update on how it was

Ye give us an update on how it was
Looks like its time. Good luck out there bro

Well, i'm back. Honestly it was great. So far I didn't make myself look like a retard although that's almost inevitable to happen eventually when I have no social skills.
All the foids working there are over 25, most are like 45+ and there's a cool manlet dude there. The manager is a tallfag though so I got mogged hard.
Overall I had a great first day, maybe wagecuckery isn't so bad.. I'll keep updating this.

Well, i'm back. Honestly it was great. So far I didn't make myself look like a retard although that's almost inevitable to happen eventually when I have no social skills.
All the foids working there are over 25, most are like 45+ and there's a cool manlet dude there. The manager is a tallfag though so I got mogged hard.
Overall I had a great first day, maybe wagecuckery isn't so bad.. I'll keep updating this.
Sounds good.

So what is it u do again? And is dis a kinda job I could quite easily get too?

Ive always wanted a job so I can make a little P but every job requires u to be sociable n all dat but this one sounds like it's less based around that.

Sounds good.

So what is it u do again? And is dis a kinda job I could quite easily get too?

Ive always wanted a job so I can make a little P but every job requires u to be sociable n all dat but this one sounds like it's less based around that.

Last edited:
Good stuff man. Hope it continues to go well.

Wageslaving is the worst torture on earth

I have to work 7 days this week:horror:

See, not too bad. As a person who has done Wageslaving, its not too bad as long as the ends justify the means. Sometimes you have good workdays, sometimes they are ok, and sometimes they are bad as you are bound to get shrekt.

Sooner or later, the low level wageslaving will burn you out though because it just is not worth the time. You will have to prolly develop other skills on the side or pursue education in order for a better job. Important to keep this in mind because you dont just wanna get stuck working a low tier job your whole life, better to always plan ahead and see what you can do about it.

Goodluck and hope to hear more of your adventures.

The first weeks will be shitty and you will be even more tired than usual.

But slowly you will get into the rythm and working is second nature while you try to LDAR as much as possible at work, scroll your phone, take sime time on the shitter etc
This was so damn accurate lol. Based.

The days will begin to blend into one another, before you know it 5, 10, 30 years will pass just like that, then it will all be over for real.
gl though

you will be fine buddy boyo its not as bad as you think it is plus you will be able to afford more copes

This was so damn accurate lol. Based.
I feel you bro, it only goes upward from now on. Maybe you have colleagues that will invite you to social shit to get you "out of your shell".
Protip: its pretty boring 95% of the time and you will enjoy lurking alone at home