Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL First day of wagecuckery, I wanna go back to neeting

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
First day of wagecuckery, I wanna go back to neeting so badly. I realize with my lack of experience and lack of NT I'll be the bottom guy (I am), so I am mentored and basically mean im a submissive slave.

not to mention transporting with npcs

It’s a wagies life:kys:

Welcome to hell

It’s not a matter of if, but when you finally snap

You will be treated like a doormat/punching bag by the alpha male NT co-worker. The workplace is no different than highschool. Eventually his social circle will join in to ask you patronizing remarks. The foids will ignore you or try to avoid you without being seen as rude since you are at the bottom of the social hierarchy.

Welcome to hell

It’s not a matter of if, but when you finally snap
Soon my brother
You will be treated like a doormat/punching bag by the alpha male NT co-worker. The workplace is no different than highschool. Eventually his social circle will join in to ask you patronizing remarks. The foids will ignore you or try to avoid you without being seen as rude since you are at the bottom of the social hierarchy.
There's no foids in my workplace, and my coworkers are truecels. They still dominate me because I'm a noob with no experience and not too good at coding (but I'm learning fast)

Welcome to hell
You either find betabux of you hang yourself