Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel First day of the fall semester was too brutal

Trec

Trec

I just wanna hold a girls hand
★★★★
Yesterday was the first day of my spring semester and I went to two classes that day. During the first class I went to the professor was asking everyone their name and then after he'd ask them to read a paragraph from the text we were reading. When he eventually asked me my name he just skipped to the next person to ask him his name and then to read. Probably was weirded out by my appearance and also I am a voicecel and sound like an ogre (a foid once told me i sound unsocialized and unintelligent) so that probably also weirded him out. Girls were giving me dirty looks in the hallway and in the class I had after that. I noticed one ethnic stacy give me a long stare with a dirty look and a Becky glanced at me three times as if I was some freak (I am) and those were only the ones I noticed too (I was sitting near the front and was hyperfocused on the lecture and taking notes). Every semester now the treatment I receive just gets worse and worse and I don't know why since I thought I looksmaxxed somewhat by growing out my hair.

My university is a three hour ride away. I never had the chance to mingle with the foids at all. :feelscry:

Mine starts in 2 weeks. Have to tolerate the same fuckers again

Mine starts in 2 weeks. Have to tolerate the same fuckers again
Make sure you keep a good distance from foids or else they will get too creeped out by you and falsely report you

My university is a three hour ride away. I never had the chance to mingle with the foids at all. :feelscry:
If you are ugly enough then mingling with foids is just them tormenting you. Foids have mocked me and falsely accused me of numerous things many times in high scoo. It is not fun to interact with them as an incel

i wish i could commute to school instead of living in the dorms but i have no car :( fucking hate being here im getting mogged like crazy

Girls were giving me dirty looks in the hallway and in the class I had after that. I noticed one ethnic stacy give me a long stare with a dirty look and a Becky glanced at me three times as if I was some freak (I am) and those were only the ones I noticed too (I was sitting near the front and was hyperfocused on the lecture and taking notes).
Yep can relate :cryfeels:

i wish i could commute to school instead of living in the dorms but i have no car :( fucking hate being here im getting mogged like crazy
Riding my motorcycle to scoo is the only fun part about it for me. The rest sucks

Yep can relate :cryfeels:
Have they ever made fun of you directly? Not many females directly insult me in college (they did in high scoo tho) but I hear them talking bad about me behind my back

Have they ever made fun of you directly? Not many females directly insult me in college (they did in high scoo tho) but I hear them talking bad about me behind my back
When I was 13 in HS, this landwhale walking past my classroom literally said loudly "You're disgusting"

That was the only direct insult I remember though. I'm ogrecel, so maybe they're too scared to insult me directly lol

Mostly it's dirty looks and stares, oh and the glances behind their back. Shit is suifuel fr

Riding my motorcycle to scoo is the only fun part about it for me. The rest sucks
Based biker although i wonder do you ever get pretty anxious about some dumb fuck who’s driving a car hitting you? I’ve always found mortorcycles cool but the thought of some dumbass driving 30mph running me over kinda gets me nervous to ride one in the road

You should give dirty looks to the foids as well and creep them out they’re not the only ones who are allowed to give dirty looks, you might even traumatize a rape victim

You should give dirty looks to the foids as well and creep them out they’re not the only ones who are allowed to give dirty looks, you might even traumatize a rape victim
dis

Just say "Ew" when you walk past a female who made you feel like shit

Based biker although i wonder do you ever get pretty anxious about some dumb fuck who’s driving a car hitting you? I’ve always found mortorcycles cool but the thought of some dumbass driving 30mph running me over kinda gets me nervous to ride one in the road
Normgroids and foids have almost hit me before but I always drive at about the speed limit and am not reckless so that lowers my risk of getting into a crash. I don't get anxious about getting into a crash but just know it could happen

dis

Just say "Ew" when you walk past a female who made you feel like shit
It probably wouldn't even affect her much lol. Females will only really take self esteem hits if a htn, chad or chadlite insults them

Rape victims hardly even exist. Nowadays foids consider drunk sex to be rape but if I was ever in the presence of one then I probably did traumatize her lol

Make sure you keep a good distance from foids or else they will get too creeped out by you and falsely report you
No worries. Foids have been keeping their distance from ME the whole way through, like, no I don't wanna breed you fuckers.

When I was 13 in HS, this landwhale walking past my classroom literally said loudly "You're disgusting"

That was the only direct insult I remember though. I'm ogrecel, so maybe they're too scared to insult me directly lol

Mostly it's dirty looks and stares, oh and the glances behind their back. Shit is suifuel fr
Foids who are ugly are often the meanest ones. They have to insult subhumans in order to make themselves feel like they aren't ugly. A landwhale in my high scoo once mocked me when I was walking by her in the hallway.

Normies are slightly Retarded and have the Attention Span of a Mouse .

What did you Expect ? :feelskek: you werent a Chadlite to even begin with .

Foids who are ugly are often the meanest ones.
Can confirm. I remember once buying food in this nightmarket. There was this ugly 2/10 Indian chick with snaggled teeth serving me, and she gave me the most disgusted look. I knew it was Giga Over then...