Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel First day of college was suifuel once again..

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
So this is my 4th and last year here. I have no energy for this anymore, and I was burnt out the moment my first lecture ended. I'm sick of seeing 6'8'' giga chads having girls giggle around them. I'm sick of being a low status, depressed, ugly male. I fucking can't do this shit anymore. I feel like I'm going to snap any time now.

I've been coping with careermaxxing and mathmaxxing, but those deep blackpilled thoughts about how the only thing that really matter in this life is acquiring female attention breaks the illusion. The honkpill doesn't work anymore either.

There is nothing left of me guys. I'm just experiencing things, but I'm already dead.

im sorry to hear this man

Forced NoCollege this week, Thanks Hurricane Dorian

Just hold out my man. Technology will save us from our loneliness. If you careermaxx, you'll be able to afford the mind blowing copes that will be coming out in a few years.

You're stuck for the year. If you drop out, its very much over.

for real, why are there so many fucking gigachads here? average and even above average men literally have NO chance.

Starting tomorrow but it’s a grad school class. Probably not many slayers in there

over for collegecels, im happy living neet for now