Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story First day of college is the worst

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
First day of college and walk into assembly hall and everyone looked at me and everyone started laughing/giggling and whispering stuff to eachother and when I sat down people where turning their heads just to look back at me and have a look at my face because it's that interesting.

I went to two colleges for a short amount of time before this one and same thing happened. Ppl where laughing at me, staring at me and clearly whispering stuff at me. Including fucking teachers.

I think one day I'll probably get that phobia when you're to scared to go outside cuz I already only go outside when needed (college/family stuff) and I feel like I'll never get a job for this reason but probably too ugly to get employed anyway no matter what qualifications

pretend to be retarded and get autismbuxx for life theory

pretend to be retarded and get autismbuxx for life theory
Thought about doing this and definitely capable of doing it because a lot of people see me and assume I have something wrong with me cuz I get talked to like I'm a baby by them.

going outside is suicidefuel

Just become the new CEO of fast banana theory

And they say bullying ends in college

are u sure u they were reacting to u? u need to be severely deformed to elicit a response like this lol

are u sure u they were reacting to u? u need to be severely deformed to elicit a response like this lol
My face is ugly not only in an unattractive way, but also in a comical way. There are so many things wrong with my face and in middle school I remember people casually saying stuff to my face like "why does your face...?" "your face looks like..." "Me and him we're just talking about how your face..."" Look at that guy's face XD"

I think I must be just slightly above what is considered being deformed because no one seems to actually feel sorry for me, they just laugh.

classes started almost 3 month ago and i didn't make a single friend, a chad in one of my classes got laid in the first week
Haven't made any new friends either and I never will

What are you studying? and why?

Welcome back to the educational institution.