Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel First day of classes, mogged by +80% of males

Ragellsaveus

Ragellsaveus

Mental & Manlet
-
It´s over for us engeneercels.

I want to rope so badly but I don´t want to fucking hurt my parents, this is getting really hard.

Cope , it's too early to rope bro...

Be happy bro. I study economic business and there are CHADS AND STACEYS... So be happy only chads are in your class.

Engineercel isn't real. Make money and live a horrible depressing life, but on a boat!

It´s over for us engeneercels.

I want to rope so badly but I don´t want to fucking hurt my parents, this is getting really hard.
drug cope best cope tbh ngl

Cope , it's too early to rope bro...

yeah I´ll wait till they pass away, then we´ll see
drug cope best cope tbh ngl

I take prozac, but there is no prozac for your face ;(
Engineercel isn't real.

Money is cope, no money for your face.
Be happy bro. I study economic business and there are CHADS AND STACEYS... So be happy only chads are in your class.

I didn´t say there weren´t stacies in engeneering. I try not looking at them cause I´d rope earlier.

Engineers rarely make THAT much money.

i have been constantly mogged for 2 years at med school and i still have 3 years to go. good luck, your going to need it to repel thoughts of roping

i have been constantly mogged for 2 years at med school and i still have 3 years to go. good luck, your going to need it to repel thoughts of roping

How do you cope brother, medschool must be hard-

only 80%? fakecel

How do you cope brother, medschool must be hard-
i am trying to blackpill my friends, incel dawah (calling others and informing them) is essential and brings me pride

I was lucky to get 95% incel tier guys. Just one guy is normie tier and he appears to be Chad around the subhumans.