Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel First day back in school

K

Karakol96

Veteran
★★
I stopped going to school more and more this year and few days ago I got a letter that said I need to go or im gonna get fined again I already got fined a few months ago so I went and the teacher was rambling about far right political parties and shit and we watched some retarded documentary. I cant fucking do this I got 1/2 more weeks left until summer break

There's no break for your face brocel. :feelscry:

Also kek at the npc liberal raging about the far right. The jokes write themselves in Clown world.

Politics and History are the handful of actually interesting things in school imho

There's no break for your face brocel. :feelscry:

Also kek at the npc liberal raging about the far right. The jokes write themselves in Clown world.
atleast I dont have to be around retarded normies

School is a prison. Get out of it and start working on farm or simply become a neet and get autismbuxx or something

I stopped going to school more and more this year and few days ago I got a letter that said I need to go or im gonna get fined again
JFL

Also its the middle of summer, are you Australian?

School is a prison. Get out of it and start working on farm or simply become a neet and get autismbuxx or something
Hopefully ill be able to have my own farm one day somewhere far away from degenerated society

Germany is one of the most enslaved countries on Earth. They push the vegan agenda, they are extremely anti incel and there is no free speech there. It just sucks but so do most western countries

Germany is one of the most enslaved countries on Earth. They push the vegan agenda, they are extremely anti incel and there is no free speech there. It just sucks but so do most western countries
yes its like living in hell the amount of full slaves is crazy people treat p*lice like gods they call them over every small thing

Politics and History are the handful of actually interesting things in school imho
most history is washed down and controlled by the jews we literally had to watch like 3 holocaust documentarys which were mandatory its just them trying to get empathy and teach the goy "hitler bad, you should not critisize the jews on anything or you are basically him"

Bro really said start working on a farm:lul:

most history is washed down and controlled by the jews we literally had to watch like 3 holocaust documentarys which were mandatory its just them trying to get empathy and teach the goy "hitler bad, you should not critisize the jews on anything or you are basically him"
100% modern schools can make any subject uninteresting and retarded

jews did this

The world lost ww2

Bro really said start working on a farm:lul:
I don't work on a farm for a job, but we have a cabin and I mow the field with the riding mowers and fix them when they break. I also use a chainsaw to cut up trees when they fall. Farm style work is kinda fun.

I don't work on a farm for a job, but we have a cabin and I mow the field with the riding mowers and fix them when they break. I also use a chainsaw to cut up trees when they fall. Farm style work is kinda fun.
I wouldnt like it, i hate working hard

I wouldnt like it, i hate working hard
Lol, that's fair. I don't mind physical work. It makes me less depressed. This is what it’s like cutting the grass, the easy sections anyway that use a riding mower. Picture doing this for 2 hours straight under the hot sun. It’s actually kinda fun