Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL First day back at college, and I sperged out when the lecturer asked me to introduce myself

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
Fuck sake. I don't know why I always act retarded in social situations. My voice was shaking and I was visibly nervous. Most of them were all laughing at me. What a way to make a first impression JFL.

Get a haircut bro.

Fuck sake. I don't know why I always act retarded in social situations. My voice was shaking and I was visibly nervous. Most of them were all laughing at me. What a way to make a first impression JFL.
F

Just be more confident, get a haircut, take a shower and go outside you piece of shit

Fuck it is so brutal. I'm not an occasionally retardcel, I can actually speak well, wish I had the looks to back it up

Just be more confident, get a haircut, take a shower and go outside you piece of shit
Yes. Also retract your shoulders to appear more confident like Jewden Peterson said in his book 12rules of life, and pet a random cat you see on the street

You must have forgotten to clean your room!