Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel First day at the gym

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
I was heightmogged by everyone before I even left the locker room. I was doing bicycle for 30 minutes and left because I was sweating like a pig and almost got a heart attack. I’m really in terrible shape, maybe I don’t look that fat but I feel like a 50 year old god damn it.
I will go tomorrow but immediately after I wake up so maybe 6 am to avoid normies. Also I spent like 5 minutes trying to readjust the bicycle seat becuase it was set for a normal man not a turbo manlet like me.

Low inhib mogs me to unimaginable heights

Make your own home gym if it's possible.

It starts out rough,but it becomes rewarding eventually.

Also I spent like 5 minutes trying to readjust the bicycle seat becuase it was set for a normal man not a turbo manlet like me.
Over.

I enjoy going to the gym ngk

I enjoy going to the gym ngk
I hate it because of how out of shape I currently am. Plus I get bored rather easily even when I’m listening to the podcast.

Imagine buying a gym membership and traveling to the gym to ride a stationary bike

Imagine buying a gym membership and traveling to the gym to ride a stationary bike
I'm scared of driving bike irl bro and I need to train my leg muscles. And I'm scared of using dedicated equipment.

Do you have a good program?
I'd recommend starting with a full body.

Yeah I want to lose face fat
you need to work out a dietery plan,otherwise you wont lose weight.
I did what you did for the first month of my gymcelling and nothing changed

Start light. Get acquainted with push ups and other basic movements, eat lots of protenz and time will reward you even if you are a framecel.

I was heightmogged by everyone before I even left the locker room. I was doing bicycle for 30 minutes and left because I was sweating like a pig and almost got a heart attack. I’m really in terrible shape, maybe I don’t look that fat but I feel like a 50 year old god damn it.
I will go tomorrow but immediately after I wake up so maybe 6 am to avoid normies. Also I spent like 5 minutes trying to readjust the bicycle seat becuase it was set for a normal man not a turbo manlet like me.
Dont go all out on your first training headass, get a trainer, you need to build up your training over time

Dont go all out on your first training headass, get a trainer, you need to build up your training over time
This gym doesn't have any trainers or staff.