Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel First bad day at my new college course

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★★★
The day was simple enough, but during break, I was walking around campus with some people I've befriended, and while we were just walking around outside, a trio of skinny thugs looked at me oddly, and I'm pretty sure one of them said "you're ####ed up mate" but I'm not 100% he was saying that about me. Me and the people i befriended all got quiet for a second, perhaps they know it was I that was being insulted

Then, after doing some work in a classroom, I returned to the main arena of my work, and I had some people loudly yell "BOY" like what another person said to me. I also saw some people whispering while looking at me so I'm pretty sure I'm being gossiped about

As I was leaving (the day was ending) an obnoxious obese thug yelled in class "IM SO F###ING HORNY" right next to the female teacher, but he got into zero trouble, meanwhile the female teaching assistant looks at me as if I'm an alien creature.

This got me thinking "Wow, so a sophisticated guy like me is viewed as an alien, but these retards yelling obscene things are seen as cool guys."

Because the mistreatment isn't overt in my face I haven't done anything yet, but if anyone says anything cruel to me near me, I'm not who I was those months ago, now? I cause a devastating blow and will strike first, strike hard, little mercy. I've been intensifying my kickboxing training even more lately. My problem though is I don't have much confidence.

Last edited:
Quite ironic as earlier today before class I mentioned how everything was alright so far at that time

I’d slit my wrists and light myself on fire, outside at night . That way I could traumatise some foids in the day
Sounds like a brutal way to go. I would have mercy on myself if I ever roped

I need to back my college soon, first classes at 3rd OctobER. AftER my one year mental treatment I don't expect anything positive, but I don't care. I "just" need to get rid of my all social needs.

I need to back my college soon, first classes at 3rd OctobER. AftER my one year mental treatment I don't expect anything positive, but I don't care. I "just" need to get rid of my all social needs.
Brutal some of y'all go to college

Yeah you do. No reason to suffer more than necessary
I’m incredibly narcissistic. I want to be remembered for something. I’m not too smart and I’m not gonna do anything illegal so I’m just gonna be forgotten.

Brutal some of y'all go to college
I have no trained job aftER H(BS)S, thERefore I have to go thERe.

I could have found some courses for some blue collar, but more skilled job, but potential moneymaxxing is still possible. Some STEM shit I've chosen

I’m incredibly narcissistic. I want to be remembered for something. I’m not too smart and I’m not gonna do anything illegal so I’m just gonna be forgotten.
I wanna do something badass like ripping a burnout with my muscle car in an intersection and doing donuts before I die while the normies watch in awe. Would harmless and they'd probably remember it for ages.

I have no trained job aftER H(BS)S, thERefore I have to go thERe.

I could have found some courses for some blue collar, but more skilled job, but potential moneymaxxing is still possible. Some STEM shit I've chosen
Ok. I just don't have it in me to try that hard anymore

I wanna do something badass like ripping a burnout with my muscle car in an intersection and doing donuts before I die while the normies watch in awe. Would harmless and they'd probably remember it for ages.
I’m the UK someone could find a lump on their ball-sack and it’s put on the news. In the USA there’s so many shootings, crimes, crazy stories that none of it is unless it can be used for a narrative

I’m the UK someone could find a lump on their ball-sack and it’s put on the news. In the USA there’s so many shootings, crimes, crazy stories that none of it is unless it can be used for a narrative
Yeah, but them seeing a car doing a sick burnout would impress them. I also wanna take it to a drag strip and see what it's made of

Would be cool
For real. Plus I wanna take it to a highway and just cruise with it occasionally doing a little speed run. Fastest I ever went in a car so far is 70 miles an hour and that's just pathetic. I need to get out on some more open highways

For real. Plus I wanna take it to a highway and just cruise with it occasionally doing a little speed run. Fastest I ever went in a car so far is 70 miles an hour and that's just pathetic. I need to get out on some more open highways
Just make sure you don’t hit any PEOPLE because they’ll spin that into a incel terrorist attack and that will fuck it up for the rest of us.