Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel First 5 star rating on my book

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
I'm really hoping it gets more tbh. Reviews, especially positive ones, boost buyer confidence and make Amazon's algorithm favor it more.

Anyone who wants to check it out can PM me or ask in the thread for a PM. If you ask in the thread, you might want to quote/ping me so I can respond more quickly.

One of the book's protagonists is a reclusive incel who gets rebuffed by his oneitis and bullied by pretty much everyone around him. He's bluepilled for most of the story, but over time, and especially near the end, he gets extremely bitter and utterly blackpilled. You guys would probably relate to him pretty well.

People who I've already PM'ed have been largely positive towards it. It just so happens to be free just for today. After that, it'll go back to being $0.99, but I can PM you a free pdf if you ask for one.

Congrats, I hope your book does well

I’d be interested. You are the second person who posted about publishing a book.

If its free I wouldnt mind giving it a try

PM me a copy m8

Count me in, I need some new reading material.

I'll always support fellow manlets.

PM me one tbh.

Holy fuck. Is this real? Good for you man. PM me the link to amazon, if it sounds good I might buy one.

Can I get a copy @KingOfRome

One of the book's protagonists is a reclusive incel who gets rebuffed by his oneitis and bullied by pretty much everyone around him. He's bluepilled for most of the story, but over time, and especially near the end, he gets extremely bitter and utterly blackpilled. You guys would probably relate to him pretty well.
So is your book like Michel Houllebecq's early work? I'd love to read your book. Please send me a PM.

Congrats OP. Glad to see incels going out and having success.

congrats brother

PM me one tbh.
PM ME pleaee
Holy fuck. Is this real? Good for you man. PM me the link to amazon, if it sounds good I might buy one.
So is your book like Michel Houllebecq's early work? I'd love to read your book. Please send me a PM.
Can I get a copy @KingOfRome
Sent

Congrats OP. Glad to see incels going out and having success.
congrats brother
Thanks

Holy shit. I can't think of a better way to set up a badass than to have him kill a half dozen gorillas with a warhammer. I mean you could have had him fight any rando mythical creature, but I know what a gorilla is capable of and how big they are. Fuck yeah.

Good luck, op.