Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Firefighter chad enters paradise hotel

turkcelSWE

turkcelSWE

Banned
-

View: https://www.facebook.com/paradisehotelse/posts/10158495197279088

I don't think you guys need to know swedish to understand what really went through their minds

Translation from beginning to

Girl 1: Hi

Chad: Patrik. Nice to meet you.

Girl 1: Hanna

Chad: Can I get a hug?

Girl1: Ehh, yees tiihii hehehe aaha

Girl1: This is the craziest thing i've ever seen in paradise hotel

Girl 2: Hi, nice to meet you

Girl 2: Ding din ding ding diii

Girl 3: Gooood. I think i'm getting nervous

Girl 4: OOOH hooly shit

Girl 4 to chad: I live in solo hehehe ahahahahaha uu

Girl 1: Oh I am so in love. I am going to cry. I am starting crying.

Fucking Swedes man

Our own FBI declared in the beginning of the year that Sweden has the most incels per capita in the world.
That doesn make sense tbh. Where the fuck did they get that from? They don't even know what the term blackpill means

Our own FBI declared in the beginning of the year that Sweden has the most incels per capita in the world.
I guess you are an ethnic living in Sweden.

That doesn make sense tbh. Where the fuck did they get that from? They don't even know what the term blackpill means
I think they counted incels as people being active on incel forums and not the actual definition. But it could very well be true in both senses, Sweden is the most feministic and the least religious country in the world.

By finding out how many swedes were active in various incel communities. A large scale are from Sweden.
I guess you are an ethnic living in Sweden.
Yes sir. Even though the swedish girls are so openminded publicly for mass immigration and multiculturalism, none of them want to have something to do with ethnics at all. A bunch of hypocrites.

And our country is ran by feminists. If you ever criticize women you will loose your job. We have the biggest male surpluss thanks to extremely big immigration from middle east.

Last edited:
never began for swedencels.

maybe and just maybe you should try to fix your bad personality.

Those foids are so fucking ugly even with all that makeup, yet they feel entitled to shredded gigachads.

Those foids are so fucking ugly even with all that makeup, yet they feel entitled to shredded gigachads.
Clearly because Swedish politicians and media always praise women no matter how they look.

Yes sir. Even though the swedish girls are so openminded publicly for mass immigration and multiculturalism, none of them want to have something to do with ethnics at all. A bunch of hypocrites.

And our country is ran by feminists. If you ever criticize women you will loose your job. We have the biggest male surpluss thanks to extremely big immigration from middle east.
Yeah white girls virtue signal much but only go for Chads and ethnic girl always cry about oppression and chase white guys.

Sweden does have the most blackpillers per capita

FBI, CIA and government intelligence agencies like the General Directorate for Internal Security in France, have access to a lot of brutal blackpilled informations about everybody. In France, I saw one of their agents hacking all the photo of a random smartphone in the crowd through Bluetooth. He downloaded all the content of the smartphone in a mere seconds, then showed it to the smartphone owner just to demonstrate that Bluetooth was a wide open door if you let it open all the time on your devices.

They're not collecting informations about dangerous people ; they're collecting informations about everybody, with no exception.
Who does what, lives where, works where, how much money in all of their bank accounts (it's very easy with the TRACFIN tool, I once had access to my bank accounts history, every interaction with any bank was recorded). Who fucks who, who is member of their family, every record with the legal system from fines to jail sentences,
all your medical data (medical folders are now shared among all the doctors you'll interact with in France, so it's fucking easy for them to know everything you have). In France too, since the Hadopi law, they have the right to see everything you've done on the web, every website you've gone.

So it's very easy for those agencies to know who is incel, who says what here, who plans to kill people, who isn't planning to do it, what's the nature of the threat, because they're obliged to have all clear informations about every potential threatening activities. It also applies to BLM protesters, women's activists, environment activists, white supremacists, and so on. They even track their own government personnel.

Plus those agencies organize meetings with other agencies, like DGSE meeting the CIA and sharing some data about people and threats. They also spy each other and kill other agents (including allies of necessary) in operation. But they can also organize "accidents" ; for example, if a US citizen goes in Syria and becomes a terrorist, the US government wishes to kill him but legally can't because he's a US citizen. So the CIA asks the DGSE to accidentally shoot at "terrorists" and the guy dies, shot by a French sniper who will say he made a "mistake". In exchange for such a service, CIA is also asked by France to "accidently" kill French citizen that would've turned terrorists in Syria. If there is a legal investigation, the report will only say "the US Army accidently shot our French citizen during one of their military operations".

Keep in mind that all those agencies have to justifiy their wages, so they must know everything of a bomb explodes somewhere, because the president will call them 10 minutes later to know who did this. The power of those agencies has drastically increased since 9/11.

JFL, all the women are ugly and have the 1000 cock stare. This is the best Sweden has to offer.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back