Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fired from work for not being happy

mentalcel

mentalcel

over
★★★★★
Today I got fired from my job literally for this reason. The manager said that I am not looking happy, usually look angry and co-workers are afraid of talking with me. First of all my job does not require any speaking, some temporary manual labor and it needs literally zero conversation to do the job. I work through a temporary staffing agency and I got this feedback from them that the client company I worked for only last two days, gave this negative feedback about me and I will not get any work from them anymore in the future. This is where to work culture has come today. There is pretty much no legal way to appeal this as far as I know.

Over for tempcels

What a cunt. Should’ve smacked him tbh.

No one looks “happy” when they are working. Sounds like he just wants an excuse to get rid of you.

lol you now have to be happy to do a job? JFL if anything thats their fault

id sue the OP. youre depressed and want to work and they discrimitate against you

No one looks “happy” most of the time. Sounds like he just wants an excuse to get rid of you.

It was not possible. This was a new place where I only went yesterday and today. Just one week, very short term work, and the manager who calls me is the staffing company that sends me different places to work and this is just only one job that caused me to fired, these cunts complained about me for this freaking two day job even though I did a perfect work. They said this themselves. I even chatted with one guy there. Not was aspie or depressed. I believe an old cunt ugly worker there who never talked with me reported me.

@MaydayInIslaVista give me the story behind your avi

Literally should've insulted his intelligence.

Some foid probaly complained. Unhappy = ugly

I've had this happen also.

We live in a world where being a social butterfly means more than doing actual work.

Things that happen when you give females power.

Was the manager female ?

There must have been other reasons. I've literally screamed at customers that I want to kill myself because of them and I dint get fired. Why? Because I am a good worker.

It's over for lowtrustcels

faces-ranging-low-high-trustworthiness-courtesy-journal-neuroscience.jpg

he was probably reddit user and realized you're incel

You'd think they want you as a taxpayer so you can be a slave to women.
Jfl when we're nor even good enough for that

There must have been other reasons. I've literally screamed at customers that I want to kill myself because of them and I dint get fired. Why? Because I am a good worker.
:worryfeels: Lowinhibmasterrace

You're expected to be happy for wageslaving nowadays, welcome to the future baby!

try ephedrine

Do you have legal procedure to help your case ?
Aren't we living in a beautiful world ? That's one of the many problems when you give power in the workplaces to females.

edit : You bet they were. They found that bullshit to get rid of him. Stupid whores they probably started a thread somewhere on peddit. Find the thread and you're good. They did that years ago they bragged how they fired an ugly man.

Last edited:

No. I asked specifically if I did anything wrong to the HR. She said no. Job done fine. This is no rocket science and can be done perfectly after a simple training. Only the workplace changes every week or so. I had to just go to the new workplace and do the same job. Service business lets's say. You work to compensate someone on sick leave. So only criteria is if they like you or not. Not only the manager but all the people at that workplace. It is totally unfair. Because they can just use you as a slave labor and you cannot complain about anything. Even if they are just bored they can just call and complain and you not only lose that specific shift with a workplace but entire work with the staffing agency in future. They don't lay you off directly because of legal reasons as I understand but they lowered your hours to zero per week.
he was probably reddit user and realized you're incel
Entire workplace was females and one guy. All over 40s. HR manager was female too. I don't think incels are that known here tbh.

Last edited:
This worker isn't happy, what should we do?

I have an idea, lets fucking fire him

When it comes to not being happy, you cannot be happy if you are treated like slave labor tbh. Because it is a temp work they treat you like shit by thinking they will get rid off you anyways on friday. They give you the tasks that no other princess foids not want to do and "a man can handle". Job descriptions are not a thing in their dictionary.

Thats fucking rage fuel, if u were chad they wouldnt have fired you regardless.

Fuck this world

lol you now have to be happy to do a job? JFL if anything thats their fault
Not only do you need to be happy you need be extremely social NTfag and have social media. Most employers check your social media before giving you an interview/job offer. I read its like 7/10 that do. Soon it will be 10/10. They force you to be a social extrovertedfag or die.

This is ridiculous. The only thing that should matter at a job is competence. But it seems like looks and personality matter more these days.

No. I asked specifically if I did anything wrong to the HR. She said no. Job done fine. This is no rocket science and can be done perfectly after a simple training. Only the workplace changes every week or so. I had to just go to the new workplace and do the same job. Service business lets's say. You work to compensate someone on sick leave. So only criteria is if they like you or not. Not only the manager but all the people at that workplace. It is totally unfair. Because they can just use you as a slave labor and you cannot complain about anything. Even if they are just bored they can just call and complain and you not only lose that specific shift with a workplace but entire work with the staffing agency in future. They don't lay you off directly because of legal reasons as I understand but they lowered your hours to zero per week.

Entire workplace was females and one guy. All over 40s. HR manager was female too. I don't think incels are that known here tbh.
You work for a labor temp?

You work for a labor temp?
Yes. Temporary work agency. In reality it is a permanent work but you work at many places temporarily. So pretty much each week you have a new manager and a new workplace, at least in my case. Abuse system, modern day slavery. That's what deemed incels worth for today's business world and I even lost that.

Last edited:
Should have gave him a sad my dad died story

What the fuck with this western people (specially murican people) and their continuous, meaningless retarded soy-grin? Why do I need to fake happiness or that "welcoming vibe" all the time?

Manager at the work was female and the HR that called from staffing company was female too.
Which means your life experience is literally another atomic blackpill irl situation. :cryfeels:

Yes. Temporary work agency. In reality it is a permanent work but you work at many places temporarily. So pretty much each week you have a new manager and a new workplace, at least in my case. Abuse system, modern day slavery. That's what deemed incels worth for today's business world and I even lost that.
yeah it's just a way for companies to avoid paying for worker's benefits.

No one looks “happy” when they are working. Sounds like he just wants an excuse to get rid of you.
Tbh tbh.. Have you tried getting a job backed by a union?

Yes. Temporary work agency. In reality it is a permanent work but you work at many places temporarily. So pretty much each week you have a new manager and a new workplace, at least in my case.
Is getting in easy

Today I got fired from my job literally for this reason. The manager said that I am not looking happy, usually look angry and co-workers are afraid of talking with me. First of all my job does not require any speaking, some temporary manual labor and it needs literally zero conversation to do the job. I work through a temporary staffing agency and I got this feedback from them that the client company I worked for only last two days, gave this negative feedback about me and I will not get any work from them anymore in the future. This is where to work culture has come today. There is pretty much no legal way to appeal this as far as I know.

Play the disability card say you have something say a Personality Disorder and toss lawsuit under the ADA and demand Title III accommodation and go through the channels to file a complaint. You might scare them into backing down and giving you work like you were doing.

Sorry to hear, OP.

If it was a foid she'd be told to take time off.

not looking happy, usually look angry and co-workers are afraid of me.
They don't realize how unhappy and angry you'll be when you're committing crime to survive. Fuck corporate america.