Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Finnish Study confirms that 18-24 women are having more sex than same age men

D

DarkTyrant

Banned
-
Drty4lLX4AEoNsB
This is the link to the study(Its in finnish)
http://www.vaestoliitto.fi/tieto_ja...alisuus-finse/finsex-seksikumppaneiden-maara/

It's over for fincels
Just fucking lol only 15% of men are sexually active, while 40% of women are according to the figure.
O V E R
127c8a98f8a08d09ef907e1c1910e6d32a4c9a3f7719f9b1d45b9c18ee760fc3

Last edited:
It doesn't matter that's an obvious thing.
It must be certified with data and studies.
You can't convince normies of your ideas by simply talking about the blackpill without reporting data especially because many incels here aren't even able to articulate a decent speech and are able to communicate only through memes and shitposts.

Inb4 foids suppress this

wow such a shocking revelation. i didnt think this was even possible...

Nice find bro

hard science backs up incel theory all along.

this world is so fukked

I wonder what conclusion would IT pull out off the ass.

"85% of men think that showers are expensive"

The percentage of women with 2 or more partners being 40% is actually life fuel as I was expecting it to be ~96-99%

I mean 40% is still awful but it’s nowhere near as bad as I expected

One night-stands with Chads on tinder don't count for foids, otherwise the number of parters would quadruple.

Science agrees. It's 100% over. :cryfeels:
One night-stands with Chads on tinder don't count for foids, otherwise the number of parters would quadruple.
Of course how could I forget. :feelsrope:

surprised anyone is having sexual sex in finland considering how socially retarded they are

But (((why)))?

so who is having sex with them?

Bad boy Finn chads dominate the market like anywhere else

The amount of men who are sexually active dropped 40-70% since the 90s.

I think thats the real blackpill.

But cucks would be like "muh men are less confident now because stay inside with computer all day"

Men will say they are more; women will say they are less. The real numbers are probably closer to 60-8 or something.
I wonder what conclusion would IT pull out off the ass.

"85% of men think that showers are expensive"
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

WOW, GREAT STUDY, Im gonna use this to black pill normies. Tell me if u got any more.

WOW, GREAT STUDY, Im gonna use this to black pill normies. Tell me if u got any more.

i posted other studies in my past topics if you want to read some of them and i'll post more in the future.

How can they denied this???!? Men need to fucking revolt already wtf!

It was actually way worse than I expected. Only 15% having an active sex life?? Wow, thats crazy guys! What is going on?? Every male is incel!!

This is what happens when cunts have the right to choose which dick they take

Even more interesting are the studies that show that more women have STDs than men. Ultimate proof of harem society.

damn sux, that study would be great, I gotta find it!

Unreal, the harems have formed, a few top males fuck all the women while every other man gets nothing.

Typical set up found in nature among animals. Sickening, studies like this really drive home everything we talk about here. Of course normies and IT will ignore these truths.

This just goes to show we've gone backwards as a species and society.

Even more interesting are the studies that show that more women have STDs than men. Ultimate proof of harem society.

Makes sense.

The next “scientific” study will prove that hot water have higher temperature than cold water.

totally useless
it's like saying religion is the truth to an atheist scientist

if anything atheists are more likely to stick their head up their ass and fight for air.

I just posted this study on another forum.

They used to deny it, that it was even a thing.

Now when they got the study, they change it, now they say:

"So what if only a minority of men get girls .. getting girls is not a human right u know that right?"

This people will NEVER CHANGE, their fucking plan is to freeze out all men from society basicly.

"So what if only a minority of men get girls .. getting girls is not a human right u know that right?"

This people will NEVER CHANGE, their fucking plan is to freeze out all men from society basicly.

I know,bluepill mentality is too much present at the roots of our society.
Some people deny the redpill because the truth is too hurtful

It's over for fincels
Just fucking lol only 15% of men are sexually active, while 40% of women are according to the figure.
O V E R
View attachment 62414
As if this is exclusive to the Finns, they are in the exact same situation as the rest. 15% of young men had 2 sex partners in the last 2 years, how many had none you think? This just proves what I have always said here, that a majority of men are incels.

i think that the situation is better in other countries.
Don't forget that Finland is one of the most feminist countries.
In Finland the men's right movement has veeb redpilled for a lot of time about women sexual power,much before that american men's right movement started talking about it.

anyway what forum?
PM me if you dont want it to be public