Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Finished reading AoT

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
Theres one chapter left.
All I can say is that i liked every single one of the chapters i read

Good for you, brocel :)

chapter 137 was a tragedy, I don't care about this series anymore.

same bro chapter 137 totally ruined the entire manga for me

Last edited:
Im really interested to know why you didnt like ch 137
I dont want to make this thread into a spoiler infested trash hole so send me in a private message
same bro chapter 137 totally ruined the entire manga for me

Im really interested to know why you didnt like ch 137
I dont want to make this thread into a spoiler infested trash hole so send me in a private message
I can do it like this too so others can see it.
I didn't expect "asspulls" like this from Isayama. Armin coming back to life after being eaten by a titan? The previous titans getting freed from Paths through pure will? I guess Ymir and the Founder titan are nothing.

It's so cliché that the "good guys" won, and in a single chapter with stuff that makes almost no sense. So Zeke just "woke" everyone up and suddenly he can control the paths universe?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ2X2M2VT00

I only watched the anime tbh is the manga better than the anime?

I can do it like this too so others can see it.
all of that didnt really help them did it tho? in the end everybody got turned into a Titan and we still dont know if that worm can die without Eren as its host

all of that didnt really help them did it tho? in the end everybody got turned into a Titan and we still dont know if that worm can die without Eren as its host
What about Zeke and the rumbling? Zeke's character was ruined and Armin's supposed moment of shine is nothing more of than a talk no jutsu.

@Pengwin

Zeke already gave up when he saw that Eren wasnt indoctrinated by Grisha, when they traveled back to the moment Grisha killed the reiss family and took the founding titan, Eren was the one that orchestrated all of it, not Grisha, which collapsed Zeke's worldview to the point he just gave up

i hope that isayama has mercy on the characters lol

@Pengwin

Zeke already gave up when he saw that Eren wasnt indoctrinated by Grisha, when they traveled back to the moment Grisha killed the reiss family and took the founding titan, Eren was the one that orchestrated all of it, not Grisha, which collapsed Zeke's worldview to the point he just gave up
It's aight, we're clearly not on the same page (lol) surrounding this topic.
Anyway, did you like Levi vs Zeke ?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRXgbWrKcAU