Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Finished Assassin's Creed Black Flag and damn it was a bit of a chore

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Assassin%27s_Creed_IV_-_Black_Flag_cover.jpg

Was never too interested in the Assassin's Creed saga so never played one seriously, I just remember doing parkour and killing templars and civilians in AC1 and AC Brotherhood when trying it on my friends' Ps3 when I was younger. I wanted to play something piratey and remembered Black Flag existed so gave it a try, didn't care much it was Assassin's Creed but on top of that they said it was one of the best of the saga so even better.

Regarding gameplay the combat is fine and stealth too for most of the time though snipers are the most annoying kind of enemy and will ruin your stealth sections many times. The story is a bit of a mess and didn't care much for it. In addition the game has some ludonarrative disonance (always wanted to use this fancy term kek) as the main character starts just being a pirate, yet he can access assassin contracts even before meeting the first assassin of the game. Or if you want you can destroy all enemy forts before the tutorial mission which shows you how to destroy forts. Really badly implemented in my opinion, some things should be available only after progressing enough in the story.

While the game is fun at first it gets repetitive so quickly bruh. It has way too many tailing missions where you just follow a guy and listen to a conversation, naval battles to upgrade your ship get grindy while looking for materials and even the stealth parts (best part of the game) get pretty repetitive because of the environments being too similar. Talking about that, the cities and towns are also repetitive and even the biggest city (Havana) isnt't very memorable. The game also has way too many collectibles and I wasn't motivated enough to explore the map looking for treasure chests, bottles, shanties and ancient stones tbh. But collecthaton lovers will enjoy it for sure.

By sequence 8 or 9 I already wanted the game to be over and just kept playing it for the sake of it and nothing else to play at the moment. A bit unrelated but I encountered a good amount of bugs during my playthrough like characters getting stuck or NPCs not spawning at all (had to restart from the checkpoint) so Bugisoft living to its reputation I see.

I think Assassin's Creed saga isn't just for me. Won't bother with the others as if I didn't like one of the best I can't imagine how much will I dislike the average or bad ones.

ass a sin creed for a black fag

If you have a bbc fetish you'll love the new one they're making.

Last edited:
Why don't UBISOFT labels these game historically incorrect.
62052.jpg

Why the fuck people have to be brainwashed by jews who want to destroy history

AC is peak ubislop.

I got stuck on the second mission in Havana where you have to infiltrate a fortress or something. Never got past that point

By sequence 8 or 9 I already wanted the game to be over and just kept playing it for the sake of it and nothing else to play at the moment. A bit unrelated but I encountered a good amount of bugs during my playthrough like characters getting stuck or NPCs not spawning at all (had to restart from the checkpoint) so Bugisoft living to its reputation I see.
you pay for it so you must play this shitty game!

you pay for it so you must play this shitty game!
Sadly pretty much yeah I paid for it (not much tho) so I thought whatever I'll just finish it I'm almost done. If it was pirated I'd just uninstall it.

Assassin%27s_Creed_IV_-_Black_Flag_cover.jpg

Was never too interested in the Assassin's Creed saga so never played one seriously, I just remember doing parkour and killing templars and civilians in AC1 and AC Brotherhood when trying it on my friends' Ps3 when I was younger. I wanted to play something piratey and remembered Black Flag existed so gave it a try, didn't care much it was Assassin's Creed but on top of that they said it was one of the best of the saga so even better.

Regarding gameplay the combat is fine and stealth too for most of the time though snipers are the most annoying kind of enemy and will ruin your stealth sections many times. The story is a bit of a mess and didn't care much for it. In addition the game has some ludonarrative disonance (always wanted to use this fancy term kek) as the main character starts just being a pirate, yet he can access assassin contracts even before meeting the first assassin of the game. Or if you want you can destroy all enemy forts before the tutorial mission which shows you how to destroy forts. Really badly implemented in my opinion, some things should be available only after progressing enough in the story.

While the game is fun at first it gets repetitive so quickly bruh. It has way too many tailing missions where you just follow a guy and listen to a conversation, naval battles to upgrade your ship get grindy while looking for materials and even the stealth parts (best part of the game) get pretty repetitive because of the environments being too similar. Talking about that, the cities and towns are also repetitive and even the biggest city (Havana) isnt't very memorable. The game also has way too many collectibles and I wasn't motivated enough to explore the map looking for treasure chests, bottles, shanties and ancient stones tbh. But collecthaton lovers will enjoy it for sure.

I think Assassin's Creed saga isn't just for me. Won't bother with the others as if I didn't like one of the best I can't imagine how much will I dislike the average or bad ones.
loooow lands, looow llands awayyyy
never played game
but like song

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jkq_SsV8u4E

That’s why I love the newer one AC Valhalla. Open world, every choice you make influences the ending, you build a camp, build an army, have upgrades. It was one of the best games I ever played

It’s also open combat rather than assassinations and following people around

i couldn't finish it. way to much time spent on the ship.

what you didnt like walking simulator 4?