Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Finish the joke: Benjamin Netan’ya’Jew walks into a bar…

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
Benjamin Netan’ya’Jew walks into a bar, and he says,”I eat two Palestinian children for breakfast every morning - and I’m still hungry.”

View: https://youtu.be/lUcLvqlTpbY?feature=shared

@Monocel @AsakuraHao @LeFrenchCel @Mecoja @Bianor @Epedaphic

Benjamin Netan’ya’Jew walks into a bar, and he says, "why would I be concerned about the 2024 election? We've already picked who wins"

"sometimes the bull wins"

He doesn’t need to walk, republicucks would carry him in

Benjamin Netanyahu walks into a bar and orders matzos baked with palestinian children's blood

with a Yoohoo bottle and a net

Benjamin Netan’ya’Jew walks into a bar, and he says, “I just came in for a quick drink - I told everyone I’d buy the first round, if they took out a hospital in Gaza.”

Benjamin Netan’ya’Jew walks into a bar, and he says, “I just came in for a quick drink - I told everyone I’d buy the first round, if they took out a hospital in Gaza.”

Benjamin Netan’ya’Jew walks into a bar, and the bartender says, “You’re the reason all my workers keep fleeing to Egypt!”

Benjamin Netan’ya’Jew walks into a bar, and he says, “I didn’t come here to light a menorah - I came to talk business.”

800 dogecoin > 10 Israeli hostages

Benjamin Netan’ya’Jew walks into a bar, and he orders every brown person in the bar to be executed. He then orders oj with vodka and orders another 90 airstrikes on Gaza strip, targeting preschools and hospitals of course.

Benjamin Neta’ya’jew walks into a bar, and he says, “If Biden doesn’t send me more money - I might have to start paying for my own champagne.”

Benjamin Netan’ya’Jew walks into a bar, buys up every drink, destroys everything else, and puts it on the American's tab.
----
Benjamin Netan’ya’Jew walks into a bar. "Us Israelis are experts in tech." "Computer chips? asks the bartender. "No." "Aerospace?" asks the bartender. "No." "Biotechnology?" "No." "Then what????"
"Who else can make fake taxis, fake hotel rooms, fake restaurant delivery, fake office space - and overcharge for all of it!"
-----
Benjamin Netan’ya’Jew walks into a bar, sits up at the front, and declares the bar and the land his property. "The hell are you talking about?" asks the bartender. "You see, 3,000 years ago my 60x-great grandfather ate matzo ball soup here."

Benjamin Neta’ya’jew walks into a bar, and the bartender says, “The two things you won’t find in here are a Palestinian and pork.”

Benjamin Neta’ya’jew walks into a bar, and he says, “ Whenever I watch the movie Schindler's List, it's like a family reunion, because - I always see a relative!'

Benjamin netenyahu walks into a bar.

The bar is demolished for being antisemite

Benjamin Netanyahu walks into a bar
Your mom hopped on his cock straight from the car

Benjamin Netanyahu walks into a bar
Your mom hopped on his cock straight from the car
My mom is a crazy bitch - but, her nose works just fine, she doesn't sleep with Jews.