Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Finesteride broke my dick

• Thread starter Jamal Niggerlips II
  • Start date
Jamal Niggerlips II

Jamal Niggerlips II

Rap3r
★★★★★
Ive been making topical finesteride to avoid the side effects because its much less being absorbed into the body than taking a pill.

Problem is ive been using twice as much as im supposed to in order to cover my entire head.

Now my semen is incredibly watery, ive lost my sex drive even more, and I can hardly jack off anymore.

Men should have more rights than foids because we SUFFER in the worst ways imaginable.

Yeah I've been on minox+dutasteride pills and I have ED now. Is it ED when I get an orgasm without expelling semen? Pretty sure it is.

4th month of taking finasteride, no ED yet, still get horny time to time just as it was before

Yeah I've been on minox+dutasteride pills and I have ED now. Is it ED when I get an orgasm without expelling semen? Pretty sure it is.
I think its ED when your dick doesnt get hard. Yea, ive heard a lot of people say nothing comes out when they coom. Scary shit

Even if they came up with a safe cure for baldness, the pharmaceutical companies wouldnt release it because it would hurt profits.

Theyll go as far as blending up baby penises to help foids but nothing for a man.

that's to be expected since it blocks DHT production. once you stop taking it you should return to normal

i took fin for a year and stopped because my balding was still progressing + i realized wtf was i doing it for. even if i did have my hair i'd still be a short fat ugly in the face male

that's to be expected since it blocks DHT production. once you stop taking it you should return to normal

i took fin for a year and stopped because my balding was still progressing + i realized wtf was i doing it for. even if i did have my hair i'd still be a short fat ugly in the face male
people would treat you even worse when you lose hair.

4th month of taking finasteride, no ED yet, still get horny time to time just as it was before
that means it isn't working. fin blocks DHT production which is what creates sex drive. if you feel no difference it means it isn't working.

people would treat you even worse when you lose hair.
a lot of people on this forum aren't genuinely incel tier looks. i would get no worse treatment between having hair and not having hair. that's how bad i look.

that means it isn't working. fin blocks DHT production which is what creates sex drive. if you feel no difference it means it isn't working.
brutal, my plan is to take it for at least a year, if i will lose hair then it 100% not working and i will stop, there nothing to lose.

brutal, my plan is to take it for at least a year, if i will lose hair then it 100% not working and i will stop, there nothing to lose.
i was on 1mg daily fin + min + dermarolled and my hair still continued to recede despite me having an immense libido drop

either my hair is far too DHT sensitive or i am producing way too much T and it's spilling over into DHT

i was on 1mg daily fin + min + dermarolled and my hair still continued to recede despite me having an immense libido drop

either my hair is far too DHT sensitive or i am producing way too much T and it's spilling over into DHT
only they can get away with being bald :feelscry::feelsrope:

5a0ba97ed46a4e0db21e903482dc3477.jpg
030456BD7BAB0F2A939F82C9224FBD76C3C5AA4C

Taking it without blasting test is stupid

"Sex is overrated" as the normals say, we should all strive to embrace total abstinence like the wizards of antiquity.

Is the orgasm even pleasant? There is a direct correlation between the amount of semen ejaculated and the rapture felt at climax.

Is the orgasm even pleasant? There is a direct correlation between the amount of semen ejaculated and the rapture felt at climax.
It's okay, I still masturbate to get it, but it doesn't hold a candle to shooting fat ropes.

:feelswhat: why did you want to discuss this with me though? even me responding seems gay

Ive been making topical finesteride to avoid the side effects because its much less being absorbed into the body than taking a pill.

Problem is ive been using twice as much as im supposed to in order to cover my entire head.

Now my semen is incredibly watery, ive lost my sex drive even more, and I can hardly jack off anymore.

Men should have more rights than foids because we SUFFER in the worst ways imaginable.
Why do you care? You are in this forum after all.

It's okay, I still masturbate to get it, but it doesn't hold a candle to shooting fat ropes.

:feelswhat: why did you want to discuss this with me though? even me responding seems gay
Complaining about your phallic follies isn't exactly sexually illicit in the sense that it entails sexual aim or direction.

Do you have dermatitis? How much time have you been on it?

Complaining about your phallic follies isn't exactly sexually illicit in the sense that it entails sexual aim or direction.
lexiconmogs me

Over for baldcels