Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Findom Is Proof We Are Fucked.

• Thread starter Deleted member 45849
  • Start date
Deleted member 45849

Deleted member 45849

Self-banned
-
So as many know, plenty of e-thots make a living just by selling nudes and whatnot online, but some of them cater to this fetish called Findom, which is basically a form of femdom in which sort of a dominant bratty girl teases and humiliates the guy into sending her cash.

I wouldn't say I got that into it, maybe more so out of a morbid curiosity of sorts, and actually engaged in it a bit for a few months or so a few years back. I am ashamed to admit I did this but luckily I broke out. Honestly, I am so ashamed for what I did but at least I broke off while some dudes out there are literally sending these chicks whole ass paychecks. Alot of the times, these girls are actually not that hot -though a few are Stacies- and they usually may have been a stripper or something similar beforehand. Therefore, they know how to throw on a sexy costume, bikini, or whatever and flaunt their bodies around.

Some of these thots have actually became quite successful from this, and basically can afford luxury trips, big houses, fancy cars and whatnot all because they are mildly attractive, know how to act bratty and bitchy, and be ok with shooting videos in bikinis just for horny guys with zero self respect to waste cash on.

We as a species are fucked. This is why Aliens won't make contact.

dont be a cuck. and most foids are not stacys, its all filters, makeups and lightings. and those who send truckload of cash to these toilets are old rich grandpas.

These days some foid can just cake up and get a million dollars look at Bella delphine for example.
Without makeup she’s not even worth a second glance.

Tbh I don’t even blame them anymore, it’s most men that did this, it’s what they wanted.