Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Finding love is hard for normies, us incels have no chance

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
Normies go through multiple breakups before they finally get married. After they are married, they have a roughly 50% chance of divorcing within 15 years. If normies have this much trouble finding love, what chance do us incels have?

Nowadays, true love is only for Chads who settle two points down.

foids cant love. give up the biryani and take Blackpill.

Marriage is just dating with more paperwork nowadays :feelsjuice: [UWSL]ever since no fault divorce its lost all meaning. I honestly think people are just more entitled now than ever tbh[/UWSL]

Normies go through multiple breakups before they finally get married. After they are married, they have a roughly 50% chance of divorcing within 15 years. If normies have this much trouble finding love, what chance do us incels have?
Lol not even chads
Women are bitches

Marriage is just dating with more paperwork nowadays :feelsjuice: [UWSL]ever since no fault divorce its lost all meaning. I honestly think people are just more entitled now than ever tbh[/UWSL]
Our culture has just shifted away from marriage as a whole. Nowadays society has adopted a preference for “instant gratification” and “one night stands”. I don’t really think it’s about entitlement, rather people have fallen into the lifecycle of hedonistic pleasure and they can’t find a way out. It’s almost like they’re “addicted” in a sense. People would rather stick with the shallow and familiar feelings of pleasure instead of taking a risk and developing something deeper.

Love is a scam for non chad men. A non 6ft non chad can never be loved only used