Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Finding GigaStacy, cons of being a wristcel and burping

VainHireling

VainHireling

VolkSWAGen
-
My patient was 14yo blonde 304 with fantastically sculpted face and pleasant slender figure.
She had some cavities in her upper molars. Nothing difficult. She was really nice during a visit and afterwards.
We were able to maintain an eye contact with each other while having a short talk after my job was done.
Now, my standards are firmly set and any 304 that looks worse then main heroine of the story is shit-looking subfoid.

Half an hour ago, I came back from the gym and damn ninja, my wrists halt my progress, I think I can lift heavier muscle-wise, but my wrists say "Hell nah".
Damn it.
Also, while deadlifting (190 lbs, I'm a weak newbie) a retarded song started playing on my phone mid rep so I laughed so hard, my stomach muscles contracted, making me burp loudly.
Foids were staring at my with disgust, dudes were laughing and I couldn't stop chuckling like an idiot despite my embarassment.
Fucking hell.

You wanna be a powerlifter or something

What are you talking about?

My patient was 14yo blonde 304 with fantastically sculpted face and pleasant slender figure.
She had some cavities in her upper molars. Nothing difficult. She was really nice during a visit and afterwards.
We were able to maintain an eye contact with each other while having a short talk after my job was done.
Now, my standards are firmly set and any 304 that looks worse then main heroine of the story is shit-looking subfoid.

Half an hour ago, I came back from the gym and damn ninja, my wrists halt my progress, I think I can lift heavier muscle-wise, but my wrists say "Hell nah".
Damn it.
Also, while deadlifting (190 lbs, I'm a weak newbie) a retarded song started playing on my phone mid rep so I laughed so hard, my stomach muscles contracted, making me burp loudly.
Foids were staring at my with disgust, dudes were laughing and I couldn't stop chuckling like an idiot despite my embarassment.
Fucking hell.
dentalcel?

No, I want to ease my mind by tiring my self out in the gym.

Daily recap

Dentalcel, mentalcel.
Is it not suifuel to be in pedo? Don't you get urgse to nitrousmaxx and IV sedation-maxx

Is it not suifuel to be in pedo? Don't you get urgse to nitrousmaxx and IV sedation-maxx
I keep all my sedatives to myself and ain't sharing with NPCs. AAAANNNDD it's fucking stupid to try any funny business with patients in a dental chair.
I take pride in being a professional, while working I have no gender, only a goal to accomplish.
After the patient leaves, I return to normal and have some thoughts about them, whether they're cool, attractive or fucktards.:feelshaha:

I keep all my sedatives to myself and ain't sharing with NPCs. AAAANNNDD it's fucking stupid to try any funny business with patients in a dental chair.
I take pride in being a professional, while working I have no gender, only a goal to accomplish.
After the patient leaves, I return to normal and have some thoughts about them, whether they're cool, attractive or fucktards.:feelshaha:
Impressive that you are able to detach during your procedures.

It would be suifuel if I saw petechiae in a JB's mouth from deepthroating Chad's cock.
Even ortho is cucked, you're basically offering looksmaxx to rich privileged normies and Chadlites.

Impressive that you are able to detach during your procedures.

It would be suifuel if I saw petechiae in a JB's mouth from deepthroating Chad's cock.
Even ortho is cucked, you're basically offering looksmaxx to rich privileged normies and Chadlites.
I stay away from orthodontics. Difficult to do correctly, feedback is very long-term and once you fuck something up, you have an angry patient for life.

I stay away from orthodontics. Difficult to do correctly, feedback is very long-term and once you fuck something up, you have an angry patient for life.
What are your stats? Is moneymaxxed DMD not enough to ascend?

What are your stats? Is moneymaxxed DMD not enough to ascend?
Dentist-interns are obliged to work (only) for NHS, which doesn't pay well.
Even with cash and ok physique, I'm still not eligible to women.
Hookers don't count as an ascension. Betabuxxing is soul-deflating and completely out of question.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back