Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Finding Employment as an Sub5 Male is impossible

BoywithEarring

BoywithEarring

the devil shivers when an incel loses his temper
★★★★★
i really want to stop being a neet and i apply everywhere (even shit fastfood jobs) but nobody calls back because im a sub5 male :feelsree:

they only hire prettyboys and sub5 fucking land whales

i went to my local grocery store to find work and all the employees were fat ugly women and one pretty boy!!!!!!

trying to find a job as a sub5 is brutal. the most important qualification for any job is looks, and if you dont have looks then your only chance is studymaxxing your whole life to get good qualifications

trying to find a job as a sub5 is brutal. the most important qualification for any job is looks, and if you dont have looks then your only chance is studymaxxing your whole life to get good qualifications
even if you studymaxx you'll need experience nobody wants to hire even with a degree so its completely pointless

even if you studymaxx you'll need experience
i'd argue connections are more important than experience. and as a subhuman the only connections you have are with other suffering incels

Now try doing interviews and all their shitty social bs tests when u have autism. Iam glad I was able to drop out of the work force fuck these piece of shit HR, recruiters and what not

i'd argue connections are more important than experience. and as a subhuman the only connections you have are with other suffering incels
true

Now try doing interviews and all their shitty social bs tests when u have autism. Iam glad I was able to drop out of the work force fuck these piece of shit HR, recruiters and what not
i need to test if i have it then i can agree with you

tell me about it, i got ghosted for multiple job interviews at fast food places nearby

Just study IT bro

i really want to stop being a neet and i apply everywhere (even shit fastfood jobs) but nobody calls back because im a sub5 male :feelsree:

they only hire prettyboys and sub5 fucking land whales

i went to my local grocery store to find work and all the employees were fat ugly women and one pretty boy!!!!!!
Post your CV online without photo, kek

Just study IT bro
it bores me, too many in denial incels, and i just want something temporarly so i don't burden my family

even if you studymaxx you'll need experience nobody wants to hire even with a degree so its completely pointless

Supreme Court Strikes Down Student-Loan Forgiveness Plan :feelsahh:

IMG 3195

As a congregant of Beit Simchat Torah, she considers herself deeply Jew.

View: https://youtu.be/yMC89IZCW0A