Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Finding a virgin wife is a massive cope

Tbf that guy pushed it with FFM threesome, so now she feels entitled to the MMF threesome.

Most people are glad they found a partner. And then you see this shit.

Tbf that guy pushed it with FFM threesome, so now she feels entitled to the MMF threesome.
She would leave him in a matter of weeks, she wants to ride cock carousel, it is so over

She would leave him in a matter of weeks, she wants to ride cock carousel, it is so over
Yup. Thinking that a virgin foid is more innocent than a non-virgin one is retarded.

JFL at thinking virgin foids are innocent. Ive said it before, kinky foids are evil, virgin or not.

Toilets are beyond debased, they are animals. A lower state of being.

It’s fine if you are a teencel but after that it’s basically an impossible cope.

Yeah he managed to lock down and marry a virgin foid in the 21st century (basically won the jackpot assuming the bitch isn’t lying) but then decides to ruin it with degeneracy?

Yeah, he fucked up. Don't come at me for foid worship but if you find unicorn virgin foid and still feel the need to do degen sex shit like having a threesome, you deserve what you get. This bastard ruined an untainted virgin maiden who could have gone with another virgin man but instead some retard comes along and makes her jealous by having a threesome with another foid.

The guy is in the wrong here. Don't get greedy. I can't side with some chad eating steak AND caviar while I starve.

Yeah, he fucked up. Don't come at me for foid worship but if you find unicorn virgin foid and still feel the need to do degen sex shit like having a threesome, you deserve what you get. This bastard ruined an untainted virgin maiden who could have gone with another virgin man but instead some retard comes along and makes her jealous by having a threesome with another foid.

The guy is in the wrong here. Don't get greedy. I can't side with some chad eating steak AND caviar while I starve.
untainted virgin maiden jfl

untainted virgin maiden jfl
If she actually was a virgin how was she not tainted? He tainted her by taking a literal unicorn and doing degen sex shit. It's not whore worship on my part anyone who sides with the guy is chad worshipping. Literally 99% of incels fantasize about virgin waifu and this chad fuck actually gets one and ruins it.

Virgin toilets don't exist.

And jfl at her, the same foid would probably get angry if her husband ever wanted to have sex with someone else.

The "virgin" you were always looking for, never existed in the first place.
They all have instilled in their hearts, the caricature of a cheating venomous whore, seeking to ruin and harvest your male vitality.

Say no to succubus.

Most people are glad they found a partner. And then you see this shit.
This. I'm shocked at how often normies just throw it all away. They're so unappreciative of what they have.