Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Finding a job is fucking impossible...

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Pigs can't stop me
★★★★★
Might as well end it all.

Everywhere nearest is either on a "hiring freeze" or making ghost openings to advertise. Every job search platform is fucking filled with gig jobs like Uber, Lyft, doordash, etc; because that's the case it is impossible to find anything sorted by distance due to the gig jobs always being .01 mile away.

Doesn't help I live in a dying town as well so we will not be getting "new opportunities" because every business is ditching this bullshit area As soon as possible.

What do I do if every possible way to earn income is drying up?
What's the point of even trying to exist?

Fuck this rat race

Who knew decades upon decades of not giving a shit about the working class would cause impossibility of finding a career in dying American cities

Yeah I'm looking for one as well rn. It's extremely fucking difficult. School was worthless.

Yeah and it's amazing how many of them go to women and blacks and immigrants. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: fuck America.

But, but...you know, as well as I do, that you will go right back to waving the flag, voting for Trump, listening to country music, getting a pickup, believing in a future for the white American male, serving in the military, etc.

It is white men who are defending degenerate, multiracial, female dominated America! Really, really think about it, let it sink in. And no, white men will never wake up.

waving the flag, voting for Trump, listening to country music, getting a pickup, believing in a future for the white American male, serving in the military, etc.
Over for @LiftedDually

This country fucking sucks, idk what I'm gonna do after college

This country fucking sucks, idk what I'm gonna do after college
You might as well renounce your citizenship and cross into mexico then come back. Theyll give you $20,000 and put you in a luxury hotel with free food.

Get some bondi sands self tanner because it looks natural. Put like 10 layers on so they think youre not white. (I researched this earlier)

You might as well renounce your citizenship and cross into mexico then come back. Theyll give you $20,000 and put you in a luxury hotel with free food.

Get some bondi sands self tanner because it looks natural. Put like 10 layers on so they think youre not white. (I researched this earlier)
Yeah, let me also dye my lighter brown hair dark, change my facial features to Native Mongolid ones, and also get t40-50 contacts

Probably will have to move to a bigger area with more jobs

small towns are quiet but don't have shit for work

Might as well end it all.

Everywhere nearest is either on a "hiring freeze" or making ghost openings to advertise. Every job search platform is fucking filled with gig jobs like Uber, Lyft, doordash, etc; because that's the case it is impossible to find anything sorted by distance due to the gig jobs always being .01 mile away.

Doesn't help I live in a dying town as well so we will not be getting "new opportunities" because every business is ditching this bullshit area As soon as possible.

What do I do if every possible way to earn income is drying up?
What's the point of even trying to exist?

Fuck this rat race
If you cant find a job slowly kill your self by donating your plasma 2 times every week and where i live I get 45 and 60 so 420 dollars every month for plasma donation while meeting

If you cant find a job slowly kill your self by donating your plasma 2 times every week and where i live I get 45 and 60 so 420 dollars every month for plasma donation while meeting
Hmmmmm. No I like my fluids inside me

Short + ugly + ND + truecel voice + no work experience = never began

Yeah, let me also dye my lighter brown hair dark, change my facial features to Native Mongolid ones, and also get t40-50 contacts
Based erenyeagermaxxxing

I knew darkstar will worship me someday

I have work experience but soon I need to make a decision to transfer to work from home

Kill Me Now Neil Patrick Harris GIF

if you livei n a garbage town ur options are medicine or joining the military.

USA has the greatest economy in the world and people cant find jobs? is clearly a artificial economy caused by the huge influx of illegals. Donald Trump has the right idea and sending the illegals back is priority.

Looking for a job is major ragefuel. Job announcements are gay as fuck with stupid requirements and fake positivity. Then normies, especially foids will reject incel applicants. Not only I suffer from inceldom but also I cannot cope. I have no idea how to make money, even criminals have to know the right people just to sell their shit such as stolen catalytic converters.

I have an appointment next week because I want to get on disability neetbux due to my aspergers and much more. I want to quit their stupid games.

if you livei n a garbage town ur options are medicine or joining the military.
Honestly those are the ONLY options I'm seeing. Fucking nurse positions, hospice care, old person bather. Shit ton of army recruitment centers.

Honestly those are the ONLY options I'm seeing. Fucking nurse positions, hospice care, old person bather. Shit ton of army recruitment centers.
I'd never fucking go into the military

Imagine fighting & dying for the fucking country which chewed us up, spat us out, and then threw us to the trash to fucking rot

USA has the greatest economy in the world and people cant find jobs? is clearly a artificial economy caused by the huge influx of illegals. Donald Trump has the right idea and sending the illegals back is priority.
Fuck the USA right now, whole place is a shit hole. The amount of immigrants and "refugees" is an insane strain on every local job economy.

Imagine fighting & dying for the fucking country which chewed us up, spat us out, and then threw us to the trash to fucking rot
Honestly, we get thrown to the wolves and the government questions why retention and recruit numbers are falling so fucking much.

Imagine if our states got those billions of dollars they are dumping upon Isreal and Ukraine maybe once we got that funding we would have something worth fighting for. This whole country is a fucking joke man

yeah same, im not dying for genocidal jewish maniacs

Hundreds of others applying at the same time too. Not sure why it's so bad at the moment. I heard it was due to all the covid layoffs, but who knows. Also with inflation shits just getting worse and worse.

We live in a collapsing sogciety

Hopefully it decays faster

Hundreds of others applying at the same time too. Not sure why it's so bad at the moment. I heard it was due to all the covid layoffs, but who knows. Also with inflation shits just getting worse and worse.
I blame this bullshit hard on companies have for AI and automation in the name of profit.

Hmmmmm. No I like my fluids inside me
Come on man give it a try all they do is check your blood to see if you don't any disease or drugs then put something in your arm that is connected to machine to get plasma from your blood it's easy and I use csl plasma

Welcome to the 2024 job market

Holy shit I might actually do this

Imo no point trying to find a job nowadays unless you are above average. Even if one of us somehow got a job, we wouldn't be able to compete with NT normies who are in perfect health, perfect energy.

Even if one of us somehow got a job, we wouldn't be able to compete with NT normies who are in perfect health, perfect energy.
:cryfeels::cryfeels:

And having a job is stressful enough as it is. The difference is that the normie gets to hug his betabuxxed girlfriend at the end of the day, which helps ith the stress.

WE UGLY SUBHUMAN GET NOTHING. I AM STILL KHHV AT 30. I NEVER EXPERIENCE ANY AFFECTION