Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel finding a job is depressing

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
the process for applying to retard job is so convoluted, its insane.

the company hires another company to handle recruitment, and that other company uses bots online to advertise "jobs" daily yet these bots never reply back.
and if you are scouted, some old 60 year old foreign bitch calls you to ask if your'e interested. and it takes 3 days to schedule an interview from the time you got the call.
so you arrive for a job interview for custodial/cleaning work with an employer and that whole process took days.

why can't these fucking employers just put an ad online, and have people send their details and resumes at email? it takes 20 seconds to order an interview yet you have outsourced a company to do it for you.

Affirmative action for toilets only sweaty :soy: :soy: :soy:

btw millionaire chads browse reddit while we rot here :soy::soy::soy: theres no such thing as larp :soy::soy::soy:

It really is hard all of it

don't work.

honestly yes that's what i should do. they dangle the 'work' carrot just like they dangle the 'dating' carrot.
this system is designed to keep us running in circles. i could just live off my SSI if they keep dangling the carrot

Just thinking about it gives me anxiety tbh. Only thing worse than looking for a job is actually finding one.

Wagie get in cagie

I have never applied to a job

Have you tried asking to meet the manager and give him a firm handshake?

:feelsrope:i don't want to work at a call center again.

There arent enough jobs out there especially if you have no experience

I'd rather rope tbh

the company hires another company to handle recruitment, and that other company uses bots online to advertise "jobs" daily yet these bots never reply back.

I know... It is completely retarded. This is just all a show in order so people can pretend to work. In the end, we actually do not have enough work for everyone, since females invaded the work environment.

and if you are scouted, some old 60 year old foreign bitch calls you to ask if your'e interested. and it takes 3 days to schedule an interview from the time you got the call.
so you arrive for a job interview for custodial/cleaning work with an employer and that whole process took days.

By the way, I am still waiting for a call.

There arent enough jobs out there especially if you have no experience

Exactly.

To be honest, this is the fucking end here...

Last edited:
Good thing I'm unemployable.