Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Finding a boyfriend for my whore sister and making fun of incels

Descartes

Descartes

18th century gentleman
★★★

I wasn't going to watch this but then I thought it might be interesting to know how low our society is at the moment. Also, look at 8:23 for an incel joke.

"He looks like an incel (a person who can´t get sex) ew!"
So now men are disgusting for not being able to participate in degeneracy? Also how do you look like a woman hater? Of course this is retorical he isn´t Chad so he doesn´t have the halo effect that would make him look like a genuinly good guy.

So now men are disgusting for not being able to participate in degeneracy? Also how do you look like a woman hater? Of course this is retorical he isn´t Chad so he doesn´t have the halo effect that would make him look like a genuinly good guy.
Tbh he was chad, no way that guy could ever be incel even if he was a women hater in real life.

got mogged in the first one second

"her first date"
as if she's s virgin tho..

Introvert... Sure.

''He also looks like a women hater.'' But I thought it is about personality and not about looks...

The '''''''''''''incel'''''''''''''''' is literally a chadlite with glasses. Imagine how over it is for actual incels JFL

holy fuck that was rage inducing

all that effort and making her look as good as possible, what the fuck? this is some inception shit, this WHOLE PRODUCTION (including the next episode) is just a scam that's supposed to make the real gigachad emerge from the thirsty males in the billion view audience

Tbh he was chad, no way that guy could ever be incel even if he was a women hater in real life.
I wouldn´t call him Chad but he was FAR from ugly.
''He also looks like a women hater.'' But I thought it is about personality and not about looks...
It is only about personality when it suits them.

Seeing the thumbnail makes me eat more painkillers.

"Introvert" She must surely be shy around ugly guys, she wants to find someone she's confortable with, and it just so happens that he's a Chad

Foids standards are too high

IT fags & redditfags in general should watch this, now they're all incels.

"Introvert" She must surely be shy around ugly guys, she wants to find someone she's confortable with, and it just so happens that he's a Chad
To use this video as an example, do you think these are highly intelligent people?

The '''''''''''''incel'''''''''''''''' is literally a chadlite with glasses. Imagine how over it is for actual incels JFL
actual incels are just invisible, at best

also why is this on offtopic, this is clearly main board material

I thought you were joking but they literally called some guy an incel and woman hater for not being Chad. I hate that incel has entered the common lexicon. I have two main problems with this video though. First, females cannot be introverted and that bitch looks like a slut. Second, no brother should encourage his sister’s degeneracy like that.

Yanks need to do some research before naming their children, Kennedy is an Irish clan name and the name is actually a male name "Grandson of Cineade" they basically gave the thot a male name. Just like how Niall, Brian and Connor are male names, O'Neill, O'Brien, O'Connor

Jfl at these clown haired attention whoring "introverts."

Aliens, please, if you can read this, DESTROY THIS GAY PLANET ALREADY