Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Find it hard to get up in the morning

F

FiveFourManlet

It only gets worse
-
Just feel numb no energy no nothing.
Blackpill fucks you up

I'm similar. It's also no coincidence that my favorite part of the day is when i lay down to fall asleep.

Me too, add the fact that I sleep 3.5 hours a day, I'm so sleepy but I can not sleep for long, I have many things to do but the worst is a constant concern that does not pass, I don't know what to do

whats the point of getting out of bed

Life is meaningless.

I don't usually get out of the bed.

My parents have to drag me out when they get worried because I haven't been eating for a day or two.

yeh bro after I quit mcdonalds, I legit became lazy af, but the NEET life is a righteous life so I cant complain hamdullah.

Because your brain knows you are gonna get shitted on for your looks so it activates LDAR mode

You need hope for something, a reason to get out of bed. You can't hope for foids obviously, so hope to achieve something realistic. Like wagecucking until you can afford a gun to kill yourself with. Or wagecucking until you can afford to rent a place for a few months, quit your job and go on a heroin binge until you OD.