Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

FINALLY WINTER, heaven for framecels.

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,355
While my hair isnt long enough to mask frame, I was getting tired of the fucking hot weather that was overextending for like 2-3 months. 

FINALLY I can wear coats and jackets and look somewhat human when outside.

Fuck.
 
Heaven for gynocels
 
a-virgin-nigger said:
Heaven for gynocels

Fuck yeah. Gyno fucking sucks and im too poor to have 1.5k to operate that shit.
 
OP, I wanna know. I never talked to you. Are you a virgin? If not do you have a gf? If not, why? Facially you look good, what is the issue? How tall are you? You from Greece?
 
Long hair make frame worse since they partially hide your shoulder. You go from small frame to no frame.
 
11gaijin said:
OP, I wanna know. I never talked to you. Are you a virgin? If not do you have a gf? If not, why? Facially you look good, what is the issue? How tall are you? You from Greece?

I was megaincel until around midb20s when my facial structure matured a bit more. Im from Spain, 5'11. Not chad but significantly above the average normie in terms of female attention. Lets say I went from a 3.5/10 to a 6/10. Since all my formative years were full of inceldom, bullying and generally feeling like trash im scarred and blackpilled forever. 

What actually blackpilled me were the magical changes in my life that matched the changes in looks.


incelman said:
Long hair make frame worse since they partially hide your shoulder. You go from small frame to no frame.

Long hair specially if good quality does wonder in distracting attention from frame and centering it on face.
 
Zyros said:
I was megaincel until around midb20s when my facial structure matured a bit more. Im from Spain, 5'11. Not chad but significantly above the average normie in terms of female attention. Lets say I went from a 3.5/10 to a 6/10. Since all my formative years were full of inceldom, bullying and generally feeling like trash im scarred and blackpilled forever. 

What actually blackpilled me were the magical changes in my life that matched the changes in looks.

So the transormation from 3.5 to 6 was purely genetics or did you do other looksmaxing? Do you have a gf now? When was the last time you had sex?
 
Zyros said:
I was megaincel until around midb20s when my facial structure matured a bit more. Im from Spain, 5'11. Not chad but significantly above the average normie in terms of female attention. Lets say I went from a 3.5/10 to a 6/10. Since all my formative years were full of inceldom, bullying and generally feeling like trash im scarred and blackpilled forever. 

What actually blackpilled me were the magical changes in my life that matched the changes in looks.



Long hair specially if good quality does wonder in distracting attention from frame and centering it on face.



Did your face really change in your twenties? Do you maybe have some pics before and after?
 
11gaijin said:
So the transormation from 3.5 to 6 was purely genetics or did you do other looksmaxing? Do you have a gf now? When was the last time you had sex?

Genetics mostly. This year I look a bit better because bodyfatmaxxing, I did a cutting diet. I RECOMMEND THIS TO EVERYONE CARBS ARE THE DEVIL.

No, and I dont want to.

Around 2 weeks ago.


eurocel said:
Did your face really change in your twenties? Do you maybe have some pics before and after?

Yes it did. Overall the face got wider so features that looked goofy and too big before look much more balanced now.
 
Zyros, if you're truly a framecel you should buy shoulderpads and put it under your jackets .
You'll be mogging normies around
 
Zyros said:



Long hair specially if good quality does wonder in distracting attention from frame and centering it on face.



How important is frame though? Is it a deal breaker?
 
Yeah man. I fucking love winter. Not so much framecel but i work nights (because wage fag) and in winter i don't really see the sun for weeks on end. Its great. It makes normies and staceys miserable too. I'm in my element.
 
incelman said:
How important is frame though? Is it a deal breaker?

I ve seen very mediocre looking guys get girls just brcause of having a great frame. Definitely its a bonus.
 
Zyros said:
I ve seen very mediocre looking guys get girls just brcause of having a great frame. Definitely its a bonus.

I think it goes face>height>frame
 
incelman said:
I think it goes face>height>frame

Yes, of course. But frame does A LOT tho if your face isnt very ugly.
 
Zyros said:
Yes, of course. But frame does A LOT tho if your face isnt very ugly.

It didn't help me unfortunately.
 
winter is the best time for every incel out there
 
Love winter. I love the long nights. Hate sunlight.
 
I wear hoodies all season long and where I live it can get very hot.
 
its summer all year long where i live.
 
As we say here in the north. Winter is comin.
 

Similar threads

ForeverGrey
Replies
4
Views
322
EgyptianNiggerKANG
EgyptianNiggerKANG
Q
Replies
73
Views
3K
Qwertyuiop99
Q
Grim_Reaper
Replies
34
Views
2K
AsakuraHao
AsakuraHao

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top