Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Finally we're no longer in that cucked site

Urbsthenis

Urbsthenis

Greycel
Haha! Fuck off stupid admins and fuck off cucktears. You'll never be able to gas us all out. If there's one single good thing I learnt studying philosophy at school is that ideals are eternal. We are eternal. You'll never eradicate us.

Glad we're back and most of all, out of reddit. Now we can finally be at peace.

Good to have you here bruh

Lookismisreal said:
Good to have you here bruh

Thanks. A kind user linked me this website and I'm very excited. We're back in business boyos.

We can do so much shit here like brigade and doxx and shit.

IlieknothingREAL said:
We can do so much shit here like brigade and doxx and shit.

fucking dont doxx anyone

horrible necropost
Cuckdit banned everything.

OP only made 22 posts. Weird.

incel history right here

Looks like the 2017 greycels ascended.

Alot of people from 2017 seemed to just give up and stopped visiting the site, i wonder why.
They probably just made the account impulsively/because the site was new and then left because they got bored.

Wow this is one of the first threads on this forum.

Great posts are timeless

Interesting thread. Will bookmark and reread.

OP only made 22 posts. Weird.

Maybe he was one of Gamblers alts - there were endless pages of conversation here where Gamblers alts were talking to each other back in those days. It was pretty sad actually - many old timers from r/incels didn't make the journey or didn't last long here. I think I'm one of the only ones and even I had to take a break for 18 months.

Maybe he was one of Gamblers alts - there were endless pages of conversation here where Gamblers alts were talking to each other back in those days. It was pretty sad actually - many old timers from r/incels didn't make the journey or didn't last long here. I think I'm one of the only ones and even I had to take a break for 18 months.

Schizomaxxing.