Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Finally someone got rated 0/10 on r/truerateme

Isn't that the brother of nmplol?

They are full of shit, he is not 0. Fat ugly dude but not a monster.

Bad photo, fat, old and has a retarded beard. Groomed and slimmed down, he could be low tier normie territory. Look at @BrendioEEE 's transformation after losing weight:
Main qimg 9ab56e183aeeebdc1601e9691a027a00 lq
GnL3XULv 400x400

Many fatcels are indeed truecels but you can only give a proper judgement of their SMV rating after you have seen the bone structure and features hidden under the layers of lard.

that's not even 0 though. there are more holes there that are 0 but you get perma if you vote it like any good soycuck subreddit

Eye area is brutal
It's the one thing that makes me turbo ugly

Bad photo, fat, old and has a retarded beard. Groomed and slimmed down, he could be low tier normie territory. Look at @BrendioEEE 's transformation after losing weight:
View attachment 581130View attachment 581131

Many fatcels are indeed truecels but you can only give a proper judgement of their SMV rating after you have seen the bone structure and features hidden under the layers of lard.

Whatever happened to Brendio?

Anyone got any news

I refuse to believe the second picture is real. Is that his ear?

Looks high af lol

i'm a fatcel and i agree
but GOD DAMN dude he went from mouth breathing KHHV to "your daughter calls me daddy" lol
i've been obese for like 12 years though and even if i lost weight and had good face, i'm 5'6 with 4 inch dick and autism

He Mogs me a billion times over.

You are giga wizard. I respect you.

@BrendioEEE shit thats u in the video?