Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel finally saw what a femcel might look like

Ernst22

Ernst22

gymmaxxed and still couldn't get laid
★★★★★
I was shopping at the store buying a bunch of veggies and such to shitmaxx when I saw this short obese female with a deformed face and a very very noticeable nasal voice. I thought I finally found a femcel but as she came around the aisle I saw a guy next to her, after listening in on them (not on purpose, I was still picking stuff) I got the context that they're a couple shopping together. he was pretty average on the skinny side and around 5'8 I'd say.
so yeah, even a fucked up deformed obese womanlet is still too good for the average incel

That doesn't exist every foid has infinite smv.

I was shopping at the store buying a bunch of veggies and such to shitmaxx when I saw this short obese female with a deformed face and a very very noticeable nasal voice. I thought I finally found a femcel but as she came around the aisle I saw a guy next to her, after listening in on them (not on purpose, I was still picking stuff) I got the context that they're a couple shopping together. he was pretty average on the skinny side and around 5'8 I'd say.
so yeah, even a fucked up deformed obese womanlet is still too good for the average incel
do you think she had autism

do you think she had autism
I wouldn't know, they were talking about normal stuff like what to make for dinner and she said she had wednesday off next week so from context I'd say she didn't

The only femcel I have know is a womanlet japanese girl with Asperger and schizophrenia that recently lobotomized herself.

If men had the smv of women, instead, I dont think foids would suffer as much as we are.

2/10 and 3/10 looking foids would still find relationships, easily.

Foids are evil.

The only femcel I have know is a womanlet japanese girl with Asperger and schizophrenia that recently lobotomized herself.
didn't she ghost you to speak with men IRL?

didn't she ghost you to speak with men IRL?
No,the men from Bostil hate her and she's unpredictable. She has psicosis crisis pratically every day.

I stopped talking to her because she is a fucking psycho. Also she got amnesia and don't even remember who am I.

they look like air cuz they don’t exist

Like Big Foot a femcel is a Tall Tale