Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Finally representation for obese soyboys in video games

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

E-4CZB3VcAIeomw

No wonder IT is exicted about this :lul::lul::lul:

Based fuck chad worship more fat cunts as protagonist POGGERS

Its ok bros.:ahegao:

He’s just in his bulking phase.:feelskek:

Marvel has a monopoly on what people think of Norse mythology. God of War I believe is trying to be more accurate.

Tbh i like his design. Marvel Thor’s outfit looks stupid as fuck and he only gets away with it because he’s always depicted as gigachad or played by gigachad.

Based landwhale subhuman thundergod:feelshehe:

that strongman build is more accurate to mythology right?

Could they at least try to make him look accurate according to the Prose Edda?

He was as goodly to look upon, when he came among other men, as the ivory that is inlaid in oak; his hair was fairer than gold. When he was twelve winters old he had his full measure of strength; then he lifted clear of the earth ten bear-skins all at one time;

if they turned all female character into butchy lesbians they should also turn all male characters into fat guys. Strongest guys on the world are muscled obese tallfags.

if they turned all female character into butchy lesbians they should also turn all male characters into fat guys. Strongest guys on the world are muscled obese tallfags.
This Thor is still tall and has Chad face tbh. They claim it's a realistic male body but most men aren't tall and have a Chad face jfl.

I think it looks good tbh

he has way too much hair to be a soyboy, and lets be real looking at his face you can tell this is just an overweight chad

Full head of hair, manly beard, Large hands, thick arms, big shoulders, masculine face, Hunter eyes. This guy is just a fat chad, like a big grizzly bear. He looks cool still, does IT really think this guy isn’t a pure badass?
based fatmaxxer
True, he mogs me hard. Btw welcome back! :society:
I think it looks good tbh

he has way too much hair to be a soyboy, and lets be real looking at his face you can tell this is just an overweight chad
He looks like a fucking badass, 6 pack isn’t mandatory.

:dab:
aren't you a senior in hs too:feelshehe:
I am, final year of this shit and then I’m off to college. Glad to see fellow truecels on this site.

Looks like Thor drank too much beer and mead kek

hows the final year so far? i recently moved and go to a new school, im even lonelier than i was before
Well for starters I’ve finally made a friend, he’s an Asian dude in my compsci class, really cool guy. But I’ve been pestered a lot for answers to tests and assignments by normies and I just ignore them for the most part. I’ve been coping hard with video games and gym recently but I feel a bit better mentally. I feel lonely too, I’m very thankful to have bros like you on here.
wish i could say things are fine but if they were i wouldnt be here in the first place:feelshaha:
A normal life would be nice, pretty much I’m focused on school and that’s it. Still feel a massive hole in me because of a lack of contact with others. Though I’ve been pursuing moneymaxxing recently :feelsLSD:

Last edited:
thats nice
i used to have a ricecel who was pretty chill back at my old place, wed talk a bit and i related to him
Always nice to meet people with similar interests, I tried striking up a conversation about NBA 2k today with a few guys but they just looked at me like I’m a weirdo and walked away.
video games aren't helping much nowadays and just stick to YT, anime, manga and music
i cant do gym since i dont have motivation. im glad to be back here since its the closest thing i have to friends
Games aren’t quite what they used to be, though I’ve been playing a few games from my childhood and they’re bringing back great memories. You should do gym, I hate my body and that’s enough to make me go 4 times a week. I’m determined to bulk up and be in better physical shape, then I’ll pursue facial surgery. Most people on here are great. I genuinely love you guys.
nice i recently started working too
i get sad when i see everyone at school with relationships and friends meanwhile i just walk alone while listening to music looking like a weirdo
Yes, going home from school alone is brutal. I just go on my way by myself, I’ve walked with a few people before but they avoided me afterwards.

brings back bad memories of when i tried to make friends in freshman year:feelshaha:
Been there, I’ve been used by so many people for money or school help.
motivation mog me hard, i use anger and hate to push me through the work out then i remember im short an ugly and stop after a few days
Aren’t you 5’9? That’s not too bad, at least you aren’t a literal skeleton like me.
being away for 1.5 months was complete shit, one of the few things in my life that i enjoy was taken from me
Very happy to see you’re back once again, I can fill you in on how things have been. Check PM’s
also im always comparing people's heights now:feelshaha:
You have no idea how much I lol at seeing normie men lie, literally every other 5’10 guy claims 6’

He is fat but still good-looking, white, tall and NW0.

Fat Chad really.

IT still didn't learn that bones > all. It's not about hypertrophied muscles.

Based bloatmaxxer.