Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Finally pushed over the edge. I’m celibate now.

The lack of self awareness is just bruh, you'll choose to sleep with the alpha males, then when they pump and dump you, you get pissed off "Why are men like this?"

Then 20 years later, settle for a beta normie provider who'll they'll refuse to fuck, yell at, and give a hard time to.

One of the comments under the post lol:

I am kind of celibate now too because my husband came in my mouth without asking and he gives me the creeps, overall.

I feel A LOT better now that we don’t have sex. Highly recommend. I kind of don’t care if he cheats, anymore. It’s all a con to make us feel like left out. 9/10 he sucks in bed and the poor women have to get their energy zapped from them like I did. He takes ages to finish and you feel like the years are passing you by. I don’t recommend sex with my husband. It’s soul crushing. He used to like that joke about how women suck your soul out during sex, but no I feel the opposite to be true.

Until he acts like a man, I am happy to use a vibrator, because it’s way better than a man anyway.

I am kind of celibate now too because my husband came in my mouth without asking and he gives me the creeps, overall.

I feel A LOT better now that we don’t have sex. Highly recommend. I kind of don’t care if he cheats, anymore. It’s all a con to make us feel like left out. 9/10 he sucks in bed and the poor women have to get their energy zapped from them like I did. He takes ages to finish and you feel like the years are passing you by. I don’t recommend sex with my husband. It’s soul crushing. He used to like that joke about how women suck your soul out during sex, but no I feel the opposite to be true.

Until he acts like a man, I am happy to use a vibrator, because it’s way better than a man anyway.

Brutal :blackpill:

born-again virgin jfl

1 more or 1 less goy woman in the market, who cares

pity that celibacy can't fix their decimated roastbeef

imagine claiming to be 'celibate' while chad's bacteria are still rotting away in your cunt

>Soyddit

Angry Meryl Streep GIF

The lack of self awareness is just bruh, you'll choose to sleep with the alpha males, then when they pump and dump you, you get pissed off "Why are men like this?"

Then 20 years later, settle for a beta normie provider who'll they'll refuse to fuck, yell at, and give a hard time to.

Exactly. Women break rules for Chad, and they make rules for men they aren't attracted to.

Extremely brootal because you know she let chad do so much worse to here during her youth but the betabuxx dared to do more than what there yearly mandatory bj sess would allow and know she is femcelibate (chad only)

pity that celibacy can't fix their decimated roastbeef

imagine claiming to be 'celibate' while chad's bacteria are still rotting away in your cunt
Celibacy is the act of abstaining, not quitting after chad refuses to settle

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
Until she sees another Chad

A true celibate doesn’t continue jerking off and cumming from dragon dildos, horse cock dildos and dog dildos

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
Until she sees another Chad
celibacy for foids would require some form of self control. For as much as foids like to cope about how sex isn't a big deal for them or that they dont get as much out of it as males they do seem to seek it out a lot, seeing as more males are virgins compared to foids

celibacy for foids would require some form of self control. For as much as foids like to cope about how sex isn't a big deal for them or that they dont get as much out of it as males they do seem to seek it out a lot, seeing as more males are virgins compared to foids
AWALT
All Women are Whores

Holy shit i hate foids so much :reeeeee:

That's what happens when you dont understand reality

Why would a good looking man settle for some mid-foid when he can fuck a new foid every week? You are just a toy to him.

The best friend of my dad married a 35 year old extremly toxic whore and had a kid with her - that kid i only know had like an IQ of 80 and still needed to wear diapers by age 10.

That fat cunt ruined that dudes life I tell you.

Exactly. Women break rules for Chad, and they make rules for men they aren't attracted to.
and goalposts that constantly move, no rule is ever good enough for the miserable foids who remind you constantly that it's better because they were hatched with a gash...

and goalposts that constantly move, no rule is ever good enough for the miserable foids who remind you constantly that it's better because they were hatched with a gash...
Yep. Their ridiculous standards just continue to rise.

Many such cases. Who could compete with Chad and the CuntBlaster 3000?

chooses to fuck some chad, has a bad experience, now hates all men

what else is new?

Sew her up boys...

She's had enough...

Chad hits it and quits it and she gets angry

Jfl when these bitches actually believe chad will really be saddened by her departure and think they have power over him when he has lines of sluts eager to fuck him. Just speaks to their level of self delusion and unwarranted self importance.

Foids could fix this problem easily just by settling for a tier or two above their looksmaxx but they'd rather get pumped and dumped by chad.

Ah, yes. The typical scenario.

She only wants Chads, but Chads have many options. Chad doesn't have to settle, he wants to pump and dump as many women as possible and doesn't have any reason to stop.

Meanwhile, ugly nice guys who would love to be in a peaceful, stable, LTR never get any chances.

So after the woman gets used by Chad, she leaves the dating apps, lowering the female pool even more...