Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Finally made an account here, ghostcel life update

ghostcel

ghostcel

Greycel
Whats up everyone, past 11 days have been horrible without r/incels... I even tried to get support on normie boards and see if this is a chance to turn my life "around" but they didn't even bother responding to my cries for help so back to rotting it is.

What happened to me in the past 11 days? 

My graduation ceremony was at university, and instead of being proud of my accomplishment my parents kept asking me when I will get a girlfriend now. So that was a nice fucking day.

Moreover a girl in my class showed me interest over social media messaging and I even asked her out because I thought someone might finally like me (I didn't even like her but fuck it....). So I went to the arranged place after I was done studying at campus and guess what. Noone showed up. Next time I went to class all her girlfriends (who I was in a group project with last course) were just laughing at me.

And oh yeah, I started my 2 month job as a teaching assistant at university. Last time during question hour when a girl saw that I was the TA she just started laughing for about 10 minutes until her friends finished asking all the questions and she left. Apparently my appearance is so fucking funny now. 

So yeah that was a nice boost to my confidence. I'm still so pissed r/incels is banned. I hope incels.is is nice and can help me rot in peace, the reason I didn't really use it so far is because the site doesn't work well on mobile and I never use reddit from my PC either (since my desktop broke down 2 weeks ago and I don't have money for a new one)

what excuse did she make for wasting your time?

ghostcel said:
Whats up everyone, past 11 days have been horrible without r/incels... I even tried to get support on normie boards and see if this is a chance to turn my life "around" but they didn't even bother responding to my cries for help so back to rotting it is.

What happened to me in the past 11 days? 

My graduation ceremony was at university, and instead of being proud of my accomplishment my parents kept asking me when I will get a girlfriend now. So that was a nice fucking day.

Moreover a girl in my class showed me interest over social media messaging and I even asked her out because I thought someone might finally like me (I didn't even like her but fuck it....). So I went to the arranged place after I was done studying at campus and guess what. Noone showed up. Next time I went to class all her girlfriends (who I was in a group project with last course) were just laughing at me.

And oh yeah, I started my 2 month job as a teaching assistant at university. Last time during question hour when a girl saw that I was the TA she just started laughing for about 10 minutes until her friends finished asking all the questions and she left. Apparently my appearance is so fucking funny now. 

So yeah that was a nice boost to my confidence. I'm still so pissed r/incels is banned. I hope incels.is is nice and can help me rot in peace, the reason I didn't really use it so far is because the site doesn't work well on mobile and I never use reddit from my PC either (since my desktop broke down 2 weeks ago and I don't have money for a new one)

Welcome ghostcel. I'm sorry you had to experience that. I've read many stories like that which have had roasties driving people to murder them, and they deserve it. With due respect, there is no turning your life around while you're a subhuman, without surgery. You can fake happiness and cope but that is all. Hopefully this forum helps you LDAR.

nausea said:
what excuse did she make for wasting your time?

No excuse I just got blocked, she probably sent the screencaps to her friends. Guess it was all just a practical joke, because I told those girls in my group project last course that I haven't been on a date for a long time (long time meaning never but I didn't want to come across as too much of an incel)

ghostcel said:
No excuse I just got blocked, she probably sent the screencaps to her friends. Guess it was all just a practical joke, because I told those girls in my group project last course that I haven't been on a date for a long time (long time meaning never but I didn't want to come across as too much of an incel)

may Allah punish these vermins

Splintercel said:
Welcome ghostcel. I'm sorry you had to experience that. I've read many stories like that which have had roasties driving people to murder them, and they deserve it. With due respect, there is no turning your life around while you're a subhuman, without surgery. You can fake happiness and cope but that is all. Hopefully this forum helps you LDAR.

Thanks man I wasn't on r/incels that long so people may not recognize me, but I'm happy to be here. I know it's over for me, but for now I'm just gonna try to graduate and see if things get better when I wagecel... I won't kill anyone or kill myself though, I just want to be left alone and rot in peace now, I think I can handle the loneliness, but I'm just getting sick of these hurtful experiences happening.

ghostcel said:
Thanks man I wasn't on r/incels that long so people may not recognize me, but I'm happy to be here. I know it's over for me, but for now I'm just gonna try to graduate and see if things get better when I wagecel... I won't kill anyone or kill myself though, I just want to be left alone and rot in peace now, I think I can handle the loneliness, but I'm just getting sick of these hurtful experiences happening.

Rotting in peace is the noblest path an incel can take. Good luck, brethren.

ghostcel said:
Proof femoids are evil fucks.

Welcome.

Yeah, I'm out self improvement is a cope. Just rot tell death if you are a 3 or below and you aren't tall.