Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Finally living alone again

currycel⁰

currycel⁰

Bye Bye friendcels
-
In my hostel avoided my father successfully fucking annoying boomer now i will ldar

images

In my hostel avoided my father successfully fucking annoying boomer now i will ldar
sounds gd i need space from my paranidcel retarded father he would have never ascended if it wasnt for arranged marriage despite being htn he has serve mental issues

Living alone is good but I miss my mother cleaning the house and making me some good food not gonna larp

I'm rotting for you.

Does your curry father love your cousins more than his own kids?
Don't know about the curry part. But my father indeed is infatuated to some of my cousins

How do you afford your hostel while being NEET?

living the dream

nothing beats living alone without your parents trying to get into every part of your life.
it's the best decision i have made in my life even tho the quality of my life decreased a lot in the past years and i can't have the access to food i had in the past but i am ok with it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieTg8TeqmgQ

nothing beats living alone without your parents trying to get into every part of your life.
it's the best decision i have made in my life even tho the quality of my life decreased a lot in the past years and i can't have the access to food i had in the past but i am ok with it.

If you cannot retreat to assured privacy, then you cannot think in freedom. Even the possibility that you can be interrupted at any moment is enough to stunt self development.

How do you afford your hostel while being NEET?
Father paid for everything in bachelor's now i pay for everything in masters through the stipend i get from internship it is enough