Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Finally iran launched attack on israel

Both nations have shut down the airspaces btw

Israel will win because American money

Shitskins killing each other in the Middle East. Nothing new under the sun

Shitskins killing each other in the Middle East. Nothing new under the sun
Yea but this one is more fun rather than just shitty rebels with pick up trucks toyotas in syria
This involves shahed drones and missileeeeeees

Rip @Destroyed lonely and @incelerated

Is this the beginning of ww3?

A good jew is an dead one

West and their dog Israel baited Iran to attack with that provocation (embassy attack ), i think West will destroy Iran later if this Iranian attack will be significant. Will see in near future.

Last edited:
Clap for them please
hqdefault.jpg

Iran's nuclear program facilities

Long overdue, but I doubt anything will happen, since the j00s and the west knew about it. If Iran wanted to be serious, they wouldn't do such an obvious attack.

Total Israeli Death: Sadly, this now means more American taxpayer money(which myself & my family constitute) will now be funneled into more pointless wars, meanwhile our roads are still shit.

"Set to take several hours before reaching Israeli airspace"

The latency will be shit, so these are probably all pre-programmed or have simple missions. Easy to see why drones won't replace fighter jets any time soon.

This was all heavily forecast on purpose. I honestly wonder what kind of damage Iran will achieve. Crazy to think we will soon be in proxy wars with both Iran and Russia.

Rip @Destroyed lonely and @incelerated
Arranged show-off attack, it will not escalate, even if the Islamic republic isn't a secretly-Jewish fake anti-Zionist front it won't fight Israel directly, only through hezbollah, houthies & similar groups outside of Iran

Btw the synchronicity with the site going down proves .is servers are in Israel, "is" was Israel all along not Iceland :feelsahh:

Last edited:
Btw the synchronicity with the site going down proves .is servers are in Israel, "is" was Israel all along not Iceland :feelsahh:
:bigbrain: You will probably be banned and if you aren’t it will only be to use as excuse “see we didn’t ban him, means it couldn’t have been true”

"Set to take several hours before reaching Israeli airspace"

The latency will be shit, so these are probably all pre-programmed or have simple missions. Easy to see why drones won't replace fighter jets any time soon.

This was all heavily forecast on purpose. I honestly wonder what kind of damage Iran will achieve. Crazy to think we will soon be in proxy wars with both Iran and Russia.
It's not about the latency but these drones usually are small and slow. In the future, there will probably be stealth based drones capable of reaching mach 5+ (or something), outrunning any missiles that has managed to track it (unlikely as stealth is stupid hard to detect)

Plus, using gaming term, assuming the drones and the ground operators have the best connections, it's gonna be like 50-150ms ping from Iran to Israel at most.

finally. Knowing that NTs will suffer from this makes my stomach tinkle with butterflies!

Long overdue, but I doubt anything will happen, since the j00s and the west knew about it. If Iran wanted to be serious, they wouldn't do such an obvious attack.
Yep

Alhamdulillah, based shia move

Iran launched misslies, and the huthis join the fray, its getting intreasting

@based_meme Comments here kind of prove how braindead this forum is.
What is happening right now is just theatrics to boost arms sales to Israel to genocide more Palestinians. That's all.
All of the drones will be intercepted. Not a single Jew will die from this. Iran has done this before when "attacking" US bases and just targetting the surround empty desert around the base. It's all theatrics.

Why would Iran announce this?

@based_meme Comments here kind of prove how braindead this forum is.
What is happening right now is just theatrics to boost arms sales to Israel to genocide more Palestinians. That's all.
All of the drones will be intercepted. Not a single Jew will die from this. Iran has done this before when "attacking" US bases and just targetting the surround empty desert around the base. It's all theatrics.
:yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back